Stat Yourself

Affliction

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is stats of myself and I could thinking about playing myself.

Name: Master Pelle

PL: 2

Str: 12 (+1), Dex: 13 (+1), Con: 12 (+1), Int: 12 (+1), Wis: 13 (+1), Cha: 10 (+0)

Toughness: +1, Fortitude: +1, Reflex: +2, Will: +1

Skills: Bluff 2 (+2), Computers 4 (+5), Craft (Artistic) 3 (+4), Escape Artist 2 (+3), Knowledge (Behavioral Sciences) 1 (+2), Knowledge (Popular Culture) 4 (+5), Knowledge (Technology) 2 (+3), Knowledge (Theology and Philosophy) 2 (+3), Language 1 (Native: Swedish; English), Notice 2 (+3), Perform (Singing) 3 (+3), Sense Motive 2 (+3).

Feats: Equipment, Jack-of-All-Trades.

Equipments: Cell Phone, Desktop Computer, Multi-Tool.

Combats: Attack +2 (Ranged), Grapple +3, Damage +1 (Unarmed), Defense +2 (+1 flat-footed), Knockback -0, Initiative +2

Abilities 12 + Skills 7 (28 skill points) + Feats 2 + Combat 8 + Saves 1 = 30

Str: 12 (+1), Dex: 13 (+1), Con: 12 (+1), Int: 12 (+1), Wis: 13 (+1), Cha: 10 (+0)

Skills: Bluff 2 (+2), Computers 4 (+5), Craft (Artistic) 3 (+4), Escape Artist 2 (+3), Knowledge (Behavioral Sciences) 1 (+2), Knowledge (Popular Culture) 4 (+5), Knowledge (Technology) 2 (+3), Knowledge (Theology and Philosophy) 2 (+3), Language 1 (Native: Swedish; English), Notice 2 (+3), Perform (Singing) 3 (+3), Sense Motive 2 (+3).

Combats: Attack +2 (Ranged), Grapple +3, Damage +1 (Unarmed), Defense +2 (+1 flat-footed), Knockback -0, Initiative +2

Adding you and Master Pelle to the thread in the Heroes section. Sorry for the delay there; just had a lot of posts to make over the last couple days (and I've still got miles to go before I sleep).

I also noticed that Tremorsense is supposed to be 2 pp, not 3, per Steve Kenson's post here and here. With that extra point, you got a flawed Water Control 1. Granted, there aren't too many times when you'll need to telekinetically move a cubic foot of water, but for those times... you're ready.

Adding you and Master Pelle to the thread in the Heroes section. Sorry for the delay there; just had a lot of posts to make over the last couple days (and I've still got miles to go before I sleep).

I also noticed that Tremorsense is supposed to be 2 pp, not 3, per Steve Kenson's post here and here. With that extra point, you got a flawed Water Control 1. Granted, there aren't too many times when you'll need to telekinetically move a cubic foot of water, but for those times... you're ready.