Stat Yourself

Affliction

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking to start something around the new year. If you're interested in playing yourself in Freedom City, add yourself to this thread. So far, most of us have been PL 3, so you probably want to stick around that level for yourself unless you really are beyond 8 ranks in a skill or beyond tradeoffs for offense or defense.

I would stat myself in hopes to play. But I don't want to unbalance the game being a red dragon.

I'm looking to start something around the new year. If you're interested in playing yourself in Freedom City, add yourself to this thread. So far, most of us have been PL 3, so you probably want to stick around that level for yourself unless you really are beyond 8 ranks in a skill or beyond tradeoffs for offense or defense.

I would stat myself in hopes to play. But I don't want to unbalance the game being a red dragon.

hey! if he gets to be a red dragon in the "play yourself" game then i want to be a pimp. just add the following powers to my stat block:

- B*tch betta have mah money! - Strike 3 [Extra] and Stun 5 [Flaws]

- Pimpin' ain't easy! - Enhanced Cha 10 [Flaws]

- Bling bling, baby! (fur coat, gold "grill," pimpin' cane, mah sweet lid) - Device 4 (Hard to lose, extra effort applies to pimp) [boost 4 (All traits at once)]

hey! if he gets to be a red dragon in the "play yourself" game then i want to be a pimp. just add the following powers to my stat block:

- Bling bling, baby! (fur coat, gold "grill," pimpin' cane, mah sweet lid) - Device 4 (Hard to lose, extra effort applies to pimp) [boost 4 (All traits at once)]

Hero Name: Barnum

PL/PPs: PL 1/10 PPs (PL 3/20 PPs in Alt Form)

Abilities:

Str 12 (+1), Dex 12 (+1), Con 10 (+0), Int 10 (+0), Wis 8 (-1), Cha 10 (+0)

Combat:

Attack +0, Defense 10, Damage +1 (melee), Initiative +1, Toughness +0 (+3 in Alt Form)

Saves:

Fort +0, Ref +1, Will +2

Feats:

Endurance, Equipment 1

Skills:

Acrobatics 4 (+5), Computers 2 (+2), Perform (Dance) 4 (+4), Swim 2 (+3)

Equipment:

Laptop

Cost: Abilities 2 + Combat 0 + Saves 3 + Feats 2 + Skills 3 + Powers 0 - Drawbacks 0 = 10 PPs

Powers: Alternate Form 2 (Bendy Body)

Bendy Body

- Enhanced Trait: Luck 2 (For power stunts)

- Protection 3 (Bendy Body is hard to hurt)

- Elongation 5

Cost: Abilities 2 + Combat 0 + Saves 3 + Feats 2 + Skills 3 + Powers 10 - Drawbacks 0 = 20 PPs

Here I am. :D Ready when you are.

Abilities:

Combat:

Attack +0, Defense 10, Damage +1 (melee), Initiative +1, Toughness +0 (+3 in Alt Form)

Saves:

Fort +0, Ref +1, Will +2

Feats:

Endurance, Equipment 1

Skills:

Equipment:

Laptop

Cost: Abilities 2 + Combat 0 + Saves 3 + Feats 2 + Skills 3 + Powers 0 - Drawbacks 0 = 10 PPs

Bendy Body

- Elongation 5

Cost: Abilities 2 + Combat 0 + Saves 3 + Feats 2 + Skills 3 + Powers 10 - Drawbacks 0 = 20 PPs

Abilities:

Combat:

Saves:

Fort +0, Ref +1, Will +2

Feats:

Endurance, Equipment 1

Skills:

Equipment:

Laptop

Bendy Body

- Elongation 5

I'm almost ready to look through the logs to see if I can find Affliction's previous statting of you. You guys need less modesty so that those of us with over-inflated opinions of ourselves don't have to have that shoved in our faces.

Nope. It's gone forever. ;)

*has the power to erase the logs*

:shock:

I'm almost ready to look through the logs to see if I can find Affliction's previous statting of you. You guys need less modesty so that those of us with over-inflated opinions of ourselves don't have to have that shoved in our faces.