Stat Yourself

Affliction

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've got fewer pp than a bystander. You don't want Affliction to stat you up, do you?

There. Now I have as many PPs as the average professional man living in Freedom City. I forgot that this was the internet where everyone likes to think that they are way, way above average.

You've got fewer pp than a bystander. You don't want Affliction to stat you up, do you?

There. Now I have as many PPs as the average professional man living in Freedom City. I forgot that this was the internet where everyone likes to think that they are way, way above average.

oh don't be such an old grump! let people flatter you for once. :P you chics crack me up.

Notes: I am scrawny, weak, and relatively uncoordinated. I can be horribly unobservant, and certainly don't turn many heads. I am, however, unusually healthy given my family history.

actually you are a terrific soccer player with a sharp mind, and I can think of at least one head you've turned lately. ive talked to Sam, remember? That poor kid can't even put a complete sentence together when your name comes up. :lol::lol: :lol:

oh don't be such an old grump! let people flatter you for once. :P you chics crack me up.

Notes: I am scrawny, weak, and relatively uncoordinated. I can be horribly unobservant, and certainly don't turn many heads. I am, however, unusually healthy given my family history.

actually you are a terrific soccer player with a sharp mind, and I can think of at least one head you've turned lately. ive talked to Sam, remember? That poor kid can't even put a complete sentence together when your name comes up. :lol::lol: :lol:

Gaea-

R.J., A film student.

PL: 3(45 pps)

Abilities: STR: 8(-1) DEX: 13(+1) CON: 7(-2) INT: 19(+4) WIS: 13(+1) CHA: 14(+2)

Skills: Acrobatics, Bluff 5(+7), Climb, Computers 4(+8), Concentration 2(+3), Craft Artistic 5(+9), Diplomacy 4(+6), Disable Device, Disguise, Drive, Escape Artist, Gather Information, Handle Animal, Intimidate, Investigate, Knowledge Arcane 6(+10), Language (Creole, Gibberish), Medicine, Notice, Perform Acting 4(+6), Pilot, Profession, Ride, Search, Sense Motive 8(+9), Sleight of Hand, Stealth, Survival, Swim 8(+7)

Feats: Combat Feats 3: (Attack Specilization(Pistols), Improved Trip, Improved Defense) Fortune Feats 2: (Beginner's Luck, Luck) General Feats 3: (Ambidexterity, Assesment, Trance) Skill Feats 3: (Improvised Tools, Jack-of-All Trades, Taunt)

Powers:

Immunity 5 (Pain...Limited-Half Effect) [cost 5] * I experience pain to a much lesser degree than most people.

Base Attack And Defense: 1 Base Attack Bonus and 3 Base Defense Bonus

Combat: Attack +1 (-1 dmg) Defense 13 (11 Flat-footed, --etc.) Init 1

Saves: Toughness -(-2) Fortitude -(-2) Reflex 3(4) Will 7(8)

Drawbacks- Power Loss (Migraines, Very Common) 3pp, Vulnerability (Sonic attacks-Major Intensity, Common Frequency) 4pp, Disability (Headaches- Very Common, Moderate) 4pp, Disability(Migraines- Common, Major) 4pps

Abilities 14 + Skills 12 (48 Ranks) + Feats 11 + Powers 5 + Combat 8+ Saves 10 - Drawbacks 15= 45 pp's

Headaches represent the sickened condition, and migraines the nauseated condition.

The whole immunity thing is a bunch of 5 pts fluff, because there isn't really a "pain" effect, per se. But when my head doesn't hurt, my sense of touch is massivly toned down. I often will cut my skin, on sharp objects, and not know until someone has told me I'm bleeding. When I broke my ankle, I thought I had barely twisted it, but it was pretty bad.

The doctors say My pain threshold has been altered considerably. But Migraines wash that out completly. Bad mojo.

Gaea-

R.J., A film student.

Abilities: STR: 8(-1) DEX: 13(+1) CON: 7(-2) INT: 19(+4) WIS: 13(+1) CHA: 14(+2)

Skills: Acrobatics, Bluff 5(+7), Climb, Computers 4(+8), Concentration 2(+3), Craft Artistic 5(+9), Diplomacy 4(+6), Disable Device, Disguise, Drive, Escape Artist, Gather Information, Handle Animal, Intimidate, Investigate, Knowledge Arcane 6(+10), Language (Creole, Gibberish), Medicine, Notice, Perform Acting 4(+6), Pilot, Profession, Ride, Search, Sense Motive 8(+9), Sleight of Hand, Stealth, Survival, Swim 8(+7)

Feats: Combat Feats 3: (Attack Specilization(Pistols), Improved Trip, Improved Defense) Fortune Feats 2: (Beginner's Luck, Luck) General Feats 3: (Ambidexterity, Assesment, Trance) Skill Feats 3: (Improvised Tools, Jack-of-All Trades, Taunt)

Powers:

Immunity 5 (Pain...Limited-Half Effect) [cost 5] * I experience pain to a much lesser degree than most people.

Drawbacks- Power Loss (Migraines, Very Common) 3pp, Vulnerability (Sonic attacks-Major Intensity, Common Frequency) 4pp, Disability (Headaches- Very Common, Moderate) 4pp, Disability(Migraines- Common, Major) 4pps

Abilities 14 + Skills 12 (48 Ranks) + Feats 11 + Powers 5 + Combat 8+ Saves 10 - Drawbacks 15= 45 pp's

Headaches represent the sickened condition, and migraines the nauseated condition.

The whole immunity thing is a bunch of 5 pts fluff, because there isn't really a "pain" effect, per se. But when my head doesn't hurt, my sense of touch is massivly toned down. I often will cut my skin, on sharp objects, and not know until someone has told me I'm bleeding. When I broke my ankle, I thought I had barely twisted it, but it was pretty bad.

The doctors say My pain threshold has been altered considerably. But Migraines wash that out completly. Bad mojo.

Gaea-

R.J., A film student.

Powers:

I'm looking to start something around the new year. If you're interested in playing yourself in Freedom City, add yourself to this thread. So far, most of us have been PL 3, so you probably want to stick around that level for yourself unless you really are beyond 8 ranks in a skill or beyond tradeoffs for offense or defense.

I'm looking to start something around the new year. If you're interested in playing yourself in Freedom City, add yourself to this thread. So far, most of us have been PL 3, so you probably want to stick around that level for yourself unless you really are beyond 8 ranks in a skill or beyond tradeoffs for offense or defense.