Unspent PP: 6pp

Characters Name: Keil Jenkins

Alternate Identity: The Frycook

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 210lbs

Hair: crew cut, blondish, light brown

Eyes: blue

Description:

Kiel Jenkins is a slightly overweight, surly, nerdy frycook. He has short light hair. He flaunts a pronounced beer belly, and has a happy go lucky attitude comparable to Santa Claus

Inspiration:

Frycook is based off of my old boss at a fast food chain. I saw him grab a customer and literally throw him out of the store. He ate a burger with 2 pounds of meat in it with bacon cheese and bbq sauce. Also, he ran a night shift entirely by himself, meaning, he took drive threw orders, cooked the food, made the sandwiches, bagged everything, filled drink orders and swept the floors and did managerial work on the computer. These feats are what the majority of my characters powers are based off of.

History:

One night our humble hero was scheduled to work the night shift at his job as a manager in training at "Burger Chucker". Due to a series of cancelations and emergencies he was left alone to run the college adjacent restaurant for a night on the weekend before finals. This led to immense stress on his part. He was doing the work of at the very least 4 well trained employees. As the night went on he seemed to notice that the work got easier and easier. He began multitasking with extreme efficiency. As he ran in the numbers at the end of the night he realized that the store had made a tremendous amount of money, even without accounting for the fact that management only had to pay a single worker.

Without noticing it, Keil had gained additional limbs that simply did whatever he knew needed to be done. He had moved at incredible speeds from the kitchen to the drive through window. He had reached his arms around corners a great distance to grab the fries he forgot to put in one customers bag. The next night he showed up for work again and the store manager just stared at him blankly. When Keil inquired about the stare, the manager showed him the security tapes of him moving and stretching and growing limbs. Keil merely laughed and said "Oh, thats how i pulled that off? I thought i was just on a hot streak."

Throughout his shift he began playing with his new powers. He streched his jaws out to swallow a 5 pound burger in a single gulp. Then he felt an odd tingling in his hands (he had 6 out at the time) suddenly bread crumbs just began falling out of his hands, then chunks of meat. Slightly creeped out by this, he went into the storage closet to get a broom and mop. While there he saw an old fry basket (metal mesh with wooden handle used to contain the fries in the vat). He was curious. He swallowed the basket then focused on his right hand and suddenly a metal spatula appeared with a wooden grip. Ever since he gained control over his powers he has been given a substantial raise (not that he asked for it) and made the regular one-man night crew.

Personality & Motivation:

At the moment, Keil really just wants to go on with his life as normally as possible. He doesn't know how or why these powers came to be, but he will use them in ways he sees fit. He hasn't come out in the open with it, but he has used his powers to help the innocent. He has used his arms to pull kittens out of trees. He has stopped street muggers. He has yet to encounter other super heros in person and is shy about making his entrance into their world. He does however dream of working alongside some of the heroes he has seen on TV.

Powers & Tactics:

Frycook has been called the ultimate multitasker. He will use one arm to cling to a cieling or ledge, another arm to grab a sweater to eat from a nearby department store, another to pay for it, and 2 more to summon a net to throw at a fleeing suspect. When forced into intense physical combat he will eat the hardest substance he can find and summon a blade or gunlike device out of the material. Depending on the amount available to him he may create multiple weapons which he weilds in a many hands as necessary.

Complications:

addictions: fast food

responsibility - will never be late for work

temper - when pushed too far, will literally drag an annoying customer out the door (applies outside work as well)

Stats: 2+6+6+0+0+4 = 18pp

Str: 12 (+1)

Dex: 16 / 26 (+3/+8)

Con: 16 (+3)

Int: 10 (+0)

Wis: 10 (+0)

Cha: 14 (+2)

Combat: 2+4 = 12pp

Attack +2 (Base); +4 (Ranged); +8 (Consumption Creation Attacks)

Grapple: 2(base) + 8(dex) + 5 (elongation) + 4(additional limbs) = 19

Defense: +4 Base; +5 dodge focus; +2 flat-footed

Knockback: -7

Initiative: +8

Saves: 4+2+2 = 8pp

Toughness: +15 (+3 Con, +12 Protection)

Fortitude: +7 (+3 Con, +4)

Reflex: +10 (+8 Dex, +2)

Will: +2 (+0 Wis, +2)

Skills: 44r = 11pp

Acrobatics 8 (+16)

Diplomacy 8 (+10)

Intimidate 5 (+7)

Notice 9 (+9)

Profession (cook) 10 (+10)

Sleight of Hand 4 (+12)

Feats: 11pp

All Out Attack

Accurate Attack

Ambidexterity

Attack Focus (ranged) 2

Dodge Focus

Grappling Finesse

Improved Grab

Improved Pin

Move-by Action

Takedown Attack

Powers: 10+8+5+17+12+5+5+27 = 89pp

Enhanced Dexterity 10 [10pp]

Additional Limbs (10 arms) 4, Extras: duration/continuous (can summon and retract at will) [8pp]

Elongation 5 [5pp]

Matter Eater 12 [17pp]

Protection 12 [12pp]

Quickness 5 [5pp]

Speed 5 [5pp]

Array 13 ("Consumption Creation"; PF: Alternate Power 2) [28pp]

Base: Create Object 12 (Extras: Duration/Continuous[+1]; Flaws: Range/Touch[-1]; ]; PF: precise, subtle 1)

AP: Blast 12 (Ranged weapons made with Create Object; PF: accurate 2)

AP: Strike 11 (Melee weapons made with Create Object; PF: accurate 3, mighty)

Drawbacks: 0pp

DC Block:

Blast 12 --- 27 Toughness Save --- bruised, staged

Strike 11 --- 27 Toughness Save --- bruised, staged

create object (cage) --- 22 Reflex save

Costs:Abilities (18) + Combat (12) + Saves (08) + Skills (11) + Feats (11) + Powers (90) - Drawbacks (00) = 150pp / 156 pp

Grapple: 2(base) + 8(dex) + 5 (elongation) + 4(additional limbs)

Defense: +4 Base; +5 dodge focus; +2 flat-footed

These should be the answer, not the equation.
Knockback: +1
This is wrong.
Craft' date=' culinary 10 (+10)[/quote']There are five types of crafts (artistic, chemical, electronic, mechanical, structural). Pick one or write it as Profession (cook)Come on' date=' it's spelled in the book for you. College is supposed to learn you good :PThis has a save, put it in the DC BlockCreate Object does not work that way. You must pick a substance for Create Object to be made from (ice' date=' shadows, etc). No matter how subtle or precise the object is, it's still made of the material.This is 28 points and should read Array 13, making your build 151 pointsThis is a flaw if I'm reading it right.Either way, it is not a drawback.

Matter Eater 12 [17pp]
This has a save' date=' put it in the DC Block.[/quote']

There is no save for Matter Eater in Ultimate Power, the swallowed object simply looses toughness until destroyed.

I apologize for not stating subtle 1, as it could be subtle 1 or 2 for this power. I think now my array is still 27 points.

I believe my Create Object power still falls into the constraints listed in Ultimate Power, as one could say the objects are made of "transmuted bulk matter". that, and I feel the descriptor qualifies the object to be made of "something else entirely".

I've fixed all the other problems, except for the limited dismissal for my two APs. I'm thinking of putting Device in there as the two Alternate Powers, but I am going to require consulting on that subject.

I believe my Create Object power still falls into the constraints listed in Ultimate Power, as one could say the objects are made of "transmuted bulk matter". that, and I feel the descriptor qualifies the object to be made of "something else entirely".
Then that's the descriptor, not a drawback.
  • 2 months later...