North Bay Academy

Gaea

Yeah, you are a "fine-tuned supersonic speed machine", seth thought to himself.

Seth clapped at the end of the routine. It had been impressive.

He bit his lip nervously. Force of Habit really. This many people in one place weirded himout. All those Heart's beating. Lungs: sucking in air. It was frankly disgusting.

The sooner he could get out of here the better.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, you are a "fine-tuned supersonic speed machine", seth thought to himself.

Seth clapped at the end of the routine. It had been impressive.

He bit his lip nervously. Force of Habit really. This many people in one place weirded himout. All those Heart's beating. Lungs: sucking in air. It was frankly disgusting.

The sooner he could get out of here the better.

After the dance, which got more than a few cheers, the girls moved off to one side as the coach introduced some of the key members of the team. The squad did some cheers and some stunts, including some basket tosses, with Megan performing a full twisting layout for her toss.

Eventually, the rally came to an end and the squad made their way back down to the locker rooms.

â€ÂGreat job everyone.†Megan said with a smile as the girls gathered around the benches. The cheerleading coach came in and talked to them a bit, and then they got their things together and were on their way to lunch.

After the dance, which got more than a few cheers, the girls moved off to one side as the coach introduced some of the key members of the team. The squad did some cheers and some stunts, including some basket tosses, with Megan performing a full twisting layout for her toss.

Eventually, the rally came to an end and the squad made their way back down to the locker rooms.

â€ÂGreat job everyone.†Megan said with a smile as the girls gathered around the benches. The cheerleading coach came in and talked to them a bit, and then they got their things together and were on their way to lunch.

Seth clapped for Megan, and by extension the rest of the cheerleaders.

Shuffling out of the Auditorum, seth was sufficiantly poked and proded for his taste by the shambling mound of teenagers.

He made his way to the lunch room and spotted Megan with her click of Cheerleaders...And decided to be a little more bold.

Walking up to their blonde ranks he asked: "Hey, do any of you guys want to go out for lunch? I'm thinking of going to grab some pizza, with the assembly getting out like this, that line is just too crowded for me." Seth asked the Senior and Junior Cheerleaders, making eyes with Megan in the process.

He ran his hands through his hair.

Shuffling out of the Auditorum, seth was sufficiantly poked and proded for his taste by the shambling mound of teenagers.

He made his way to the lunch room and spotted Megan with her click of Cheerleaders...And decided to be a little more bold.

Walking up to their blonde ranks he asked: "Hey, do any of you guys want to go out for lunch? I'm thinking of going to grab some pizza, with the assembly getting out like this, that line is just too crowded for me." Seth asked the Senior and Junior Cheerleaders, making eyes with Megan in the process.

Megan and the cheerleaders with her stopped as Seth approached the group and asked if they wanted to go grab some pizza. Megan had met Seth before few times, his father having worked with her father before on some deals. Seth was really cute, though in a indie sort of way, not quite Megan’s type.

Several of the other girls smiled at the handsome Seth as Megan did as well. “I think I’ll pass.†Megan said. “I try to avoid pizza.â€Â

“I’ll go.†Becky replied. “Me to.†Added Lucy.

Megan and the cheerleaders with her stopped as Seth approached the group and asked if they wanted to go grab some pizza. Megan had met Seth before few times, his father having worked with her father before on some deals. Seth was really cute, though in a indie sort of way, not quite Megan’s type.

Several of the other girls smiled at the handsome Seth as Megan did as well. “I think I’ll pass.†Megan said. “I try to avoid pizza.â€Â

"Boss" Seth replied to Becky and Lucy. "It doesn't have to be pizza. It can be anything you girls agree on. I just need to get out." Seth offered Megan another in, because it was her company he desired. And besides, he wasn't a big fan of pizza either.

"Boss" Seth replied to Becky and Lucy. "It doesn't have to be pizza. It can be anything you girls agree on. I just need to get out." Seth offered Megan another in, because it was her company he desired. And besides, he wasn't a big fan of pizza either.

So Seth took two cheerleaders out to lunch. And not the cheerleader he wanted. They were pleasent enough girls. For people named Becky and Lucy anyway. In Seth's experience, Becky's weren't the greatest intellects.

The Girls ordered Thin Crust Pizza. Seth hated thin crust pizza.

They made it back with mere moments to go till next period.

Seth had been a perfect gentleman throughout the lunch, even paying the bill, despite the girls feeble protestations. He knew that reccomendations from friends were high in the Girl Dating Rulebook.

So Seth took two cheerleaders out to lunch. And not the cheerleader he wanted. They were pleasent enough girls. For people named Becky and Lucy anyway. In Seth's experience, Becky's weren't the greatest intellects.

Seth had been a perfect gentleman throughout the lunch, even paying the bill, despite the girls feeble protestations. He knew that reccomendations from friends were high in the Girl Dating Rulebook.

• 4 weeks later...

As Seth headed out to lunch with Becky and Lucy, Megan headed to the cafeteria, where she spent her time socializing with various people. At one point she managed to get a look at the second letter that had appeared in her locker. She was not at all sure what to think about it, or the fact that someone here apparently knew she was Velocity.

Putting it all the back of her mind, she focused back on socializing, and made it through lunch without really having come to a decision on what to do. By the time she headed to her next class, she had decided she was not going to do anything about the note right now. She would instead wait and see.

As Seth headed out to lunch with Becky and Lucy, Megan headed to the cafeteria, where she spent her time socializing with various people. At one point she managed to get a look at the second letter that had appeared in her locker. She was not at all sure what to think about it, or the fact that someone here apparently knew she was Velocity.

Putting it all the back of her mind, she focused back on socializing, and made it through lunch without really having come to a decision on what to do. By the time she headed to her next class, she had decided she was not going to do anything about the note right now. She would instead wait and see.