North Bay Academy

Gaea

primaryPhoto_wide

A beautiful building for Freedom's Privileged. Immaculate grounds, the finest amenities, AP programs that are the envy of some Colleges. It's a wonderful place to go to high school, if such a thing were possible.

Seth had decided to act. On his suspicions. On his feelings.

This could blow up in his face royally. But he knew Megan...at least a little from all those meetings and luncheons their father's took over the years. He hoped this would work.

Well before any other students had made their way to school that day, Seth drove up and parked in his assigned space, securing his vehicle, and pulling the sparkplugs, so that no one could drive off with it. That car was his pride and joy.

Careful to avoid notice, Seth slipped a note into Megan Howell's locker. It was scarlet red, and it read.

Megan, I know your secret. Don't worry. It will always be safe with me. I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone in this here at North Bay....Dearly, Your Secret (I've got one too.) Admirer.

The script was perfect, Seth had practiced many times before settiling on this one. With that out of the way, Seth made his way to the library. He would walk in the hall later, once he had detected that she had arrived. There he could watch her from the security of the crowd. Not in a stalkery way. Seth convinced himself it wasn't that. But he just wanted to make sure she didn't freak out.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

primaryPhoto_wide

A beautiful building for Freedom's Privileged. Immaculate grounds, the finest amenities, AP programs that are the envy of some Colleges. It's a wonderful place to go to high school, if such a thing were possible.

This could blow up in his face royally. But he knew Megan...at least a little from all those meetings and luncheons their father's took over the years. He hoped this would work.

Well before any other students had made their way to school that day, Seth drove up and parked in his assigned space, securing his vehicle, and pulling the sparkplugs, so that no one could drive off with it. That car was his pride and joy.

Careful to avoid notice, Seth slipped a note into Megan Howell's locker. It was scarlet red, and it read.

Megan, I know your secret. Don't worry. It will always be safe with me. I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone in this here at North Bay....Dearly, Your Secret (I've got one too.) Admirer.

The script was perfect, Seth had practiced many times before settiling on this one. With that out of the way, Seth made his way to the library. He would walk in the hall later, once he had detected that she had arrived. There he could watch her from the security of the crowd. Not in a stalkery way. Seth convinced himself it wasn't that. But he just wanted to make sure she didn't freak out.

primaryPhoto_wide

Megan arrived at school at her normal time, just a little bit before her first class. She spent so much time here most days with all the activities she was involved in, she really saw no need to come in too early. After parking her car, she made her way to her locker to get her books for her honors history class.

She was wearing her cheerleading outfit, as there was a pep rally later that morning. As she opened her locker, an envelope began to fall to the floor, but she managed to catch it before it fell too far. She looked at it a moment, not recognizing it, and then realized what it likely was. Looking up, she looked down both sides of the hallway, lots of other students were at their lockers, or on their way classes, but none seemed to be paying particular attention to her.

Spotting two of the other cheerleaders, Lucy and Tabitha, making their way towards her, she quickly put the envelope in her backpack so she could look at it later. If the other girls knew, they would want to know more about it, and want to try to figure out who it might be from, not to mention it would then become a major topic of gossip for the next day or so. Besides, it was not like she had not been getting notes like this since her Freshman year. I hope it’s not another one of one of those science geeks. She thought as she grabbed her books and put them into the pack as well before turning to face Lucy and Tabitha as they reached her locker.

“Hey.†She said with a bright smile. “You two ready for the pep rally later?†She asked as she shut her locker and they started off down the hallway, talking with her two friends.

Megan arrived at school at her normal time, just a little bit before her first class. She spent so much time here most days with all the activities she was involved in, she really saw no need to come in too early. After parking her car, she made her way to her locker to get her books for her honors history class.

She was wearing her cheerleading outfit, as there was a pep rally later that morning. As she opened her locker, an envelope began to fall to the floor, but she managed to catch it before it fell too far. She looked at it a moment, not recognizing it, and then realized what it likely was. Looking up, she looked down both sides of the hallway, lots of other students were at their lockers, or on their way classes, but none seemed to be paying particular attention to her.

Spotting two of the other cheerleaders, Lucy and Tabitha, making their way towards her, she quickly put the envelope in her backpack so she could look at it later. If the other girls knew, they would want to know more about it, and want to try to figure out who it might be from, not to mention it would then become a major topic of gossip for the next day or so. Besides, it was not like she had not been getting notes like this since her Freshman year. I hope it’s not another one of one of those science geeks. She thought as she grabbed her books and put them into the pack as well before turning to face Lucy and Tabitha as they reached her locker.

“Hey.†She said with a bright smile. “You two ready for the pep rally later?†She asked as she shut her locker and they started off down the hallway, talking with her two friends.

Blast, Seth thought to himself.

Ah well, He made his way to his first class "Ethics and Public Discourse". It was going to be a boring lecture....Gaaa...Now he was just going to go crazy with anticipation.

Sonofa....Well, he would just have to amuse himself in the meantime...Thumbtack on a chair? Chalk being impossible to lift up? The possibilities were endless.

He normally wasn't the type for practical jokes, but his first period teacher was insufferably full of himself. And boring to boot....

Ah well, He made his way to his first class "Ethics and Public Discourse". It was going to be a boring lecture....Gaaa...Now he was just going to go crazy with anticipation.

Sonofa....Well, he would just have to amuse himself in the meantime...Thumbtack on a chair? Chalk being impossible to lift up? The possibilities were endless.

He normally wasn't the type for practical jokes, but his first period teacher was insufferably full of himself. And boring to boot....

Megan sat though her history class, taking detailed notes, as she always did. It was something of a trick to make it look like she was frantically writing like everyone else in the class, while in reality she was hardly exerting any effort at all to keep up with what the teacher was saying. Luckily she had had two years to work on making it look natural.

As she wrote, she slightly wondered a bit about the note in her bag. From her experience, most guys that wrote such types of notes were often something of a disappointment. Yeah, they could be nice an flowery with words on paper and act romantic in what they had to say, but Megan felt that was a bit odd for the start (least that’s what they hoped) of something. Now having notes left for you after you had been seeing someone for awhile, that was nice.

When class ended, she stayed in her seat a bit longer as people began to make their way out. The teacher was busy clearing the dry erase board, so Megan took the envelope out of her pack and opened it. She opened the note and began to read. She felt her body tense as she read it, and took a quick look around once more to make sure no one was watching. She really hoped that this note did not mean what she thought it meant, as she quickly put it away.

Megan sat though her history class, taking detailed notes, as she always did. It was something of a trick to make it look like she was frantically writing like everyone else in the class, while in reality she was hardly exerting any effort at all to keep up with what the teacher was saying. Luckily she had had two years to work on making it look natural.

As she wrote, she slightly wondered a bit about the note in her bag. From her experience, most guys that wrote such types of notes were often something of a disappointment. Yeah, they could be nice an flowery with words on paper and act romantic in what they had to say, but Megan felt that was a bit odd for the start (least that’s what they hoped) of something. Now having notes left for you after you had been seeing someone for awhile, that was nice.

When class ended, she stayed in her seat a bit longer as people began to make their way out. The teacher was busy clearing the dry erase board, so Megan took the envelope out of her pack and opened it. She opened the note and began to read. She felt her body tense as she read it, and took a quick look around once more to make sure no one was watching. She really hoped that this note did not mean what she thought it meant, as she quickly put it away.

Seth left a second note in between classes. He had it prepared, and he made sure to move quickly. She could appear at any time.

This second note was in the same style of handmade envelope, and contained a directions on the front

"To be Opened after the second note."

Inside it read. " If I were you, I would be freaking out right now. Please don't. I'm putting control of the situation back into your hands. We can ignore that this ever happened, or we can do whatever you would like to do from here...Meet, play a guessing game, etc. Just tell me what you want to do by writing it in this little box, and leaving this card in your locker. I'll pick it up later. And It won't involve going through any of your stuff. I promise. I'm not a creep.

Although, the more i read over this, the creepier I'm sounding. So my apologies. [i'm babbiling while I'm writing. Gaaa...]

Dearly, Your Secret (I've got one too, and I promise I'm not a creep] Admirer

The part in parenthesis is scratched out. and sure enough, below the writing there is a box, ample enough in size to write what you want.

Seth escapes to his second period class. He's almost positive she isn't around, because well....He would have felt that little bundle of energy.

Seth left a second note in between classes. He had it prepared, and he made sure to move quickly. She could appear at any time.

This second note was in the same style of handmade envelope, and contained a directions on the front

Inside it read. " If I were you, I would be freaking out right now. Please don't. I'm putting control of the situation back into your hands. We can ignore that this ever happened, or we can do whatever you would like to do from here...Meet, play a guessing game, etc. Just tell me what you want to do by writing it in this little box, and leaving this card in your locker. I'll pick it up later. And It won't involve going through any of your stuff. I promise. I'm not a creep.

Although, the more i read over this, the creepier I'm sounding. So my apologies. [i'm babbiling while I'm writing. Gaaa...]

The part in parenthesis is scratched out. and sure enough, below the writing there is a box, ample enough in size to write what you want.

Seth escapes to his second period class. He's almost positive she isn't around, because well....He would have felt that little bundle of energy.

Megan did not stop by her locker between the first two periods, as she had everything she needed for both. She tried to put the possible meaning of the note in the back of her mind. She needed to focus on classes, not to mention the pep rally that would follow second period.

She managed to stay focused in her second class, which was an advanced economics course, taking good notes as usual. Then it was time to head down to the locker rooms to change for the rally.

Megan did not stop by her locker between the first two periods, as she had everything she needed for both. She tried to put the possible meaning of the note in the back of her mind. She needed to focus on classes, not to mention the pep rally that would follow second period.

She managed to stay focused in her second class, which was an advanced economics course, taking good notes as usual. Then it was time to head down to the locker rooms to change for the rally.

After Second Period, Seth made his way to the Pep Rally....

His irritation steadily grew with each step. The amount of money his parent's were spending, in Seth's opiniong frivously, on his "education" should not go to streamers and balloons. Not that money was a problem at North Bay Academy.

Still, Seth would much rather have been in class eviscerating a math problem.

He made his way to one of the bleechers and took an appropriately emo slouch into the seat. He amused himself by coutning the change in people's pockets, further training and refining his Ranged Tactisis.

His irritation steadily grew with each step. The amount of money his parent's were spending, in Seth's opiniong frivously, on his "education" should not go to streamers and balloons. Not that money was a problem at North Bay Academy.

He made his way to one of the bleechers and took an appropriately emo slouch into the seat. He amused himself by coutning the change in people's pockets, further training and refining his Ranged Tactisis.

Megan shut her locker down in the girl’s locker rooms. She looked over at the other girls on the squad as she gave a wide smile. “Okay, we have practiced for this all last week, and have been working on the dance even longer. This will be a piece of cake.†Getting all the girls together, she led them out towards the gym. They stopped and waited at the door to the gym as the school’s athletic director was starting the rally.

After a few announcements and talking about the next big game, it was time for the squad to make their way out. Megan led the other girls out to the middle of the gym, the squad moving into their positions, with Megan in the center of the front row. Over the loud speakers Rihanna’s “Shut up and Drive†began to play, as the squad began a dance Megan had choreographed for the song.

I've been looking for a driver who's qualified

So if you think that you're the

one step into my ride

I'm a fine-tuned supersonic speed machine

With a sunroof top and a gangster lean

So if you feel me let me know, know, know

Come on now what you waiting for, for, for

My engine's ready to explode, explode, explode

So start me up and watch me go, go, go, go

Got you where you wanna go if

you know what i mean

Got a ride that smoother than a limousine

Can you handle the curves? Can

you run all the lights?

If you can baby boy then we can go all night

Cos I'm 0 to 60 in three point five

Baby you got the keys-

Now shut up and drive

(drive, drive, drive)

Shut up and drive

(drive, drive, drive)

I got class like a 57 Cadillac

Got all the drive but a whole

lot of boom in the back

You look like you can handle whets under my hood

You keep saying that you will

boy I wish you would

you know what i mean

Got a ride that smoother than a limosine

you run all the lights?

Baby you got the keys-

Now shut up and drive

(drive, drive, drive)

Shut up and drive

(drive, drive, drive)

Cos you play the game, got what

I got (Get it Get it)

Don't Stop It's a sure shot

Aint no Ferrari huh boy I'm sorry

I ain't even worried

So step inside and ride

(ride, ride, ride, ride, ride...)

you know what i mean

you run all the lights?

Baby you got the keys-

Now shut up and drive

(drive, drive, drive)

Shut up and drive

(drive, drive, drive)

Now shut up and drive

(drive, drive, drive)

Shut up and drive

(drive, drive, drive)

Megan shut her locker down in the girl’s locker rooms. She looked over at the other girls on the squad as she gave a wide smile. “Okay, we have practiced for this all last week, and have been working on the dance even longer. This will be a piece of cake.†Getting all the girls together, she led them out towards the gym. They stopped and waited at the door to the gym as the school’s athletic director was starting the rally.

After a few announcements and talking about the next big game, it was time for the squad to make their way out. Megan led the other girls out to the middle of the gym, the squad moving into their positions, with Megan in the center of the front row. Over the loud speakers Rihanna’s “Shut up and Drive†began to play, as the squad began a dance Megan had choreographed for the song.

one step into my ride

you know what i mean

you run all the lights?

Baby you got the keys-

Now shut up and drive

(drive, drive, drive)

Shut up and drive

(drive, drive, drive)

lot of boom in the back

boy I wish you would

you know what i mean

you run all the lights?

Baby you got the keys-

Now shut up and drive

(drive, drive, drive)

Shut up and drive

(drive, drive, drive)

I got (Get it Get it)

I ain't even worried

So step inside and ride

you know what i mean

you run all the lights?

Baby you got the keys-

Now shut up and drive

(drive, drive, drive)

Shut up and drive

(drive, drive, drive)

Now shut up and drive

(drive, drive, drive)

Shut up and drive

(drive, drive, drive)

one step into my ride

you know what i mean

you run all the lights?

Baby you got the keys-

Now shut up and drive

(drive, drive, drive)

Shut up and drive

(drive, drive, drive)

lot of boom in the back

boy I wish you would

you know what i mean

you run all the lights?

Baby you got the keys-

Now shut up and drive

(drive, drive, drive)

Shut up and drive

(drive, drive, drive)

I got (Get it Get it)

I ain't even worried

So step inside and ride

you know what i mean

you run all the lights?

Baby you got the keys-

Now shut up and drive

(drive, drive, drive)

Shut up and drive

(drive, drive, drive)

Now shut up and drive

(drive, drive, drive)

Shut up and drive

(drive, drive, drive)

Yeah, you are a "fine-tuned supersonic speed machine", seth thought to himself.

Seth clapped at the end of the routine. It had been impressive.

He bit his lip nervously. Force of Habit really. This many people in one place weirded himout. All those Heart's beating. Lungs: sucking in air. It was frankly disgusting.

The sooner he could get out of here the better.