Training in the Wharton State Forest (IC)

Jack let his sword disappear with a flourish, the fire losing shape and vanishing into the air. Keeping his lighter palmed inconspicuously, he took a seat on one of the newly formed benches. "Well. Phenomenal cosmic powers and exterior decorating. You don't miss a trick, do you? I think maybe we can put that training on hold for a minute, huh?" he asked, looking at Leon, then shifted to face Dead Head. "Since I get the impression any answers from Better House and Garden over there are going to be 'your pitiful human intellect could not hope to comprehend' flavoured, what's your story? You just wake up all corpsefied one day and figure, 'hey, roadtrip'?"

Leon was amazing that Tempest could change shape of the natures. The sits was very natural and it look like it was made by nature itself. He looking at the sit before he gently sitting on it. It is more comfortable than simple sitting on the rock. He looking back at the others as he touching his chin.

Whatever was happening here, Blink realized that she wasn't part of it. Things were far too weird for her at this point and it wasn't really her business. Although after watching Leon, there was something that was bugging her.

"Look, I should be going..." she said to the assembled group. "Was nice to be meeting you."

She started to back away, but as always, couldn't leave well enough alone, "Leon, right? Your technique is being very good. Yet your guard is low on your right side. Would be inviting strikes to face from a good opponent."

"Somethin' like that, actually," Dead Head said in response to Jack's question. He looked at the seating arrangement Tempest had created, and plopped down on one moss-covered chair. "Though it was night -- well, technically, reeeaaaly early in the morning -- when I died and then got back up. Lots of other folks died the same time I did," he paused for half a beat, "good folks, and they got up shortly after I did. Then there was a fire... and they all went down again. Except me."

"Guy who started the fire died in it, so I couldn't go after him. But I did go after lots of others folks. Except..." he paused for another half-beat, "now, I try an' help show folks how t'appreciate life, and keep honorin' th' dead. Just 'cuz the body ain't around don't mean the spirit's done gone, too, y'know."

"Hey, don't go yet, lady!," the Zombie called out to Blink, "we were just gettin' t'know each other!"

Leon turned to Blink when she commented about his guard, "Good insight miss, it is true that my guard on right side is little weak... " He said to her.

"By the way... I assume that you are also trained in martial arts too right?" He asked her as he leaned little forward while resting his arms on his thigh.

It was then that Tempest exhibited his most potent ability to date; he simply sat and listened. But there was something deeply powerful about that. He sat and observed. He was like a great oak tree. It had been there for decades, braved countless storms and towered over its peers, but it did it with a silent and powerful grace. He would simply wait off until the sides until he was needed. He felt dependable, reliable, and weirdest of all, it felt like he just might understand. If you met his eyes, you could feel as if he was asking you to come, sit, stay and talk. He didn't seek to judge, only to understand.

Nadia looked at the self admitted zombie. While she had worked with some odd characters, they had all at least been from the land of the living. His statement was so normal, and yet beyond the fact that it was delivered by a zombie, she was uncomfortable around people in general. However she paused and looked around at them, wondering why she was even here.

"Am not being used to having people get to know me," she replied guardedly.

Then responding to Leon, she said, "have done training, yes. More soft styles..."