Ice, ice, baby! (OOC)

Warmonger

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm that is true, I thought that fort saves would start at 10 but after checking the book they start at 15 if you use alternate save. But because it was my error I shall not impose the staggered condition, but Darkstar is stunned.

Ok on with my turn.

Ok so #1 and #2 Fly in hot pursuit of Breakdown and fire the blasters full power they power attack (18) and (23) so that is 1 DC 29 damage save for Breakdown the other attack missed. #4 and #3 Power Attack Darkstar and roll like crap (8), (12) but (un)fortunately DS def is down to +1 because of stunned. So DS Give me 2 DC 29 damage saves.

Alight now for All-Star's action

He makes a DC 32 Attack on the restraints which is at a 32 save so the restraints finally break. He makes a move action towards #4 and surges to Power Attack and All out attack with his fist. 1d20+8=17 Misses pitifully so now it is Razor Wing's turn.

Breakdown

Power Corps 1

Power Corps 2 (1b)

Power Corps 3 (2b 1Stag)

Power Corps (4)

All-Star (Free)

Razorwing

Madame Zero (1b, Stun)

Darkstar (1b, Stun)

Sigh this is true, as you can see this sort of thing is new to me, but I appreciate your continued patience. I thought there was a limit to the amount of HP you can spend in a round. Though I was told it is on the type of thing you can save on. I left you at Stunned because you should have been stunned+staggered but because of my screw up I took the worst condition off of you for free, but I didn't want to completley cheapen the fight by letting you slide. A bad roll is a bad roll.We could reverse it and you can take the staggered condition and lose the stunned one, so that way this last two attacks count as a miss. Then you can spend the HP to remove Staggered.

You can spend any number of HP in a single round as long as they are for different purposes. (You can only extra effort and clear fatigue once, you can only re-roll the same toughness save once. But if you are hit twice, you can spend one HP on a re-roll for the first attack, 1 HP to re-roll the second attack, and 1 HP to clear off a stunned condition, etc... thus you've spent 3 HP in one round)

Hope that helps. I'll leave the decision making up to you.

Ok working it out with Ex3 got the damage DC

Toughness save DC would be 23 (15 + 2[mighty 3] + Sneak Attack 2)

Ok fails CONC check to maintian force-field

1d20+4=12

Toughness save reduced for getting hit and losing forcefeild S she loses force field and is reduced because of the bruise from Breakdown. so her toughness is +9

1d20+9=11 wow ok talk about a crappy roll. Damn she is unconcious :o oh wait... impervious! :twisted:

Almost got her.

Ok since Darkstar and Madame Zero are stunned Quote you are next.

Gonna ignore the two goons for now and just attack the stunned ice lady :)

Gonna stay in rock form, Hit her, (Hopefully) and move by action to return to the where DS fell through the pavement / All-Star is standing.

Then I will take a free action to switch back into Jazz Form and end my turn.

Attack, All out Attack 5; Power Attack 5; DC 27 on hit; DEF set to 6. (1d20+11=20)

I'm thinking a 20 should hit if she is stunned :)

Now for an IC post

Breakdown

Power Corps 1

Power Corps 2 (1b)

Power Corps 3 (2b 1Stag)

Power Corps (4) (1b)

All-Star (Free)

Razorwing

Madame Zero (1b, Stun)

Darkstar (1b, Stun)

Warmonger rolls 1d20 and gets 17. Ok so added to her toughness her save is 31. She passes. Also I belive she is no longer stunned. I think you are stunned until right before the person who stunned you goes.

"If a Toughness save fails by 5 or more, in addition to the normal effects

of the condition, the character is stunned for one round: unable to take

actions, losing dodge bonus to Defense, and suffering an additional –2

reduction in Defense. This lasts until just before the attacker’s turn in the

initiative order on the following round." (164)

Ok Power Corps 1&2 Continue their assault on Breakdown. They Power Attack reducing their ATK.

1d20+6=7, 1d20+6=22

1 DC 29 Save for Breakdown. Since PC #1 rolled a 1.

PC #4 Sees how badly All-Star has over extended himself and Power Attacks

1d20+6=22

DC 29 Damage for All Star

The severely injured #3 sees Razoring and fires a blast at him.

1d20+11=17 I assume 17 is a miss. If it hits DC 24.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All-Star

Damage Save

1d20+12=20 Ugh. Spend Hp to shake off stun.

Ok regular attack.

1d20+8=9 Sigh and All-Star continues to roll like crap.

Hp for re-roll.

1d20+8=27 ah much better. DC 27 save for PC #4.

1d20+11=24 ok finally 1 bruise on PC #4.

IC posts incoming.

Alls ex3 I'm gonna need you to post your actions OOC from now on.