Break it down now

quotemyname

So it just occurred to me that Breakdown has ended more threads than he's started this month. That or they seem to be stagnating. I need to get him some more action. Does anyone want to do a thread with him?

Ideas:

Maybe someone he hasn't met yet, they meet up and have a chat about what being a hero means?

Breakdown and someone else take on a group full of baddies. (the two could both be going after the same group and end up back to back)

Anything you want, throw me an idea about it.

So it just occurred to me that Breakdown has ended more threads than he's started this month. That or they seem to be stagnating. I need to get him some more action. Does anyone want to do a thread with him?

Ideas:

Maybe someone he hasn't met yet, they meet up and have a chat about what being a hero means?

Breakdown and someone else take on a group full of baddies. (the two could both be going after the same group and end up back to back)

Anything you want, throw me an idea about it.

I'd be down with this; Grim is gonna be a total post whore for the rest of October :o

Here's some ideas that immediately pop to mind:

* Breakdown & Grim know each other, so they could meet to hang out one day, walk around Freedom, get to know the place. Show each other the parts of Freedom they know (though nothing dangerous, at least noting intentionally dangerous). While touring they go to (or just cut through) Lantern Hill, and there see Dead Head.

* Grim's faerie connections tell her of Something Weird in Lantern Hill, and she goes to check it out. Along the way she runs into Breakdown, and they go together.

* Breakdown is scouting locations for a massive Halloween rave -- why not a Rave from the Grave? He's scouting out cemeteries, meets Grim along the way and talks her into coming with, and they meet Dead Head at Lantern Hill.

* Dead Head is out trying to complete some unfinished business for a recently deceased person -- maybe delivering a necklace or ring that was accidentally interred with the body, but it should've been left to a still-living relative, or passing on a message from grandpa -- and as he's out he runs across Breakdown and Grim as they're... doing... something.

I think some combination of #1, #2 and #4 might work best. Grim gets a tip of some sort, and she's flipping through her phone, looking for a good team-up buddy, and sees Breakdown's name; she calls him, they meet in Lantern Hill, and then encounter Dead Head.

How's that sound, other than vague as hell? ;)