The Circus is Coming to Town!

Eviscerus

Hey guys, I want this to be an introductory thread for my new hero, Spitfire, who is a carnie. I don't know where the circus will set up shop yet, but I wanted to extend the invitation to everyone to join in. I imagine it's gonna be a strictly role playing thread, very little rolling involved, more of a meet and greet. If interested just let me know.

Not sure which I would want to be in the thread. Altas would be in it just to have a fun night off screwing around with all the rides and stuff.

Tempest would jump at the opportunity to observe humans that the other humans deem interesting.

Do you have a preference for which one joins?

Is is too late to have Grim jump in on this one? I like dark creepy stuff, and I need the posts!

Never too late for Grim, Heritage! As far as all the others, thanks for the support on this thread. Any of you got an idea where we could set the carnival up at? I'm not that confident on my layout of FC to think of a great place, except around Centurion's Statue, but that might be a bit crowded.

Riverside Park would work, but Liberty Park (Parkside, in Downtown Freedom) would do just as well. Might be better, in fact, since it's got more open land (the most open land of any place in Freedom City). Ocean Heights Amusement Park (Port Regal, in South Freedom) could work, too; when the circus comes to town, it opens next to the OHAP, so they could do the same for the carnival.

Ashton or Grenville on the west edge of the city might make sense; there's a bunch of suburbs there, and a convenient railway runs through the latter. The whole area is mainly lower to middle class housing, which means bored kids looking for something to do. Carnivals tend to favour the outskirts of a city, while circuses go right for the center, as a rule of thumb.

Eviscerus,

I know I'm a bit late to this, but I was wondering if your thread is still open for additions? I was an active poster in the earlier days of these boards, but RL has keep me away for awhile. I am looking to get back into things here (again) and for places to jump in.

Thanks,

Thev