Trade-Offs: 0/0

Unspent PP: 0

Characters Name: Peter Phillips

Alternate Identity: Protos

Height: 6’1â€Â

Weight: 120lbs

Hair: None

Eyes: None

Description: A large blob of slightly glowing green goop, Protos change’s shape according to what’s needed. Able to take the from of anything ranging from a Human to animal even inanimate objects.

History: Peter Phillips was a nobody, He wasn’t the smartest or the strongest. His grades were average, and so was his life. Once he got his license he picked up a job as a Pizza delivery boy and that’s were he’s stayed… At least until recently. After not showing up to work for over a week, the Pizza store boss made some inquiry’s to his whereabouts more as a legal matter to fire him than any real concern. His folk’s reported him missing a few day’s later…

Little known to them, a week before on his way home Peter was walking home when a stranger approached him from behind and knocked him out. From there Peter’s memory becomes fuzzy he remembers pain, such incredible pain. Than he remembers water… lot’s of water…

Unbeknown to Peter He had been abducted by the DNAscent program. Taken to one of their hidden lab’s they experimented on him, manipulating and altering his DNA. They believed the experiment had failed when his molecular structure broke down leaving a worthless blob of slime on the table. They than discarded him like waist, flushing his remains down a toilet… But they were wrong… he hadn’t died Something had kept him alive…

Personality & Motivation: Peter is lost and confused, He under stand’s nothing about what has happened to him, and so he is scared and confused. He feel’s like a monster and is afraid to show his face, or return home. But despite all he has been through, and how he feels’s about himself he can’t bring himself to do wrong, or even be angry. He helps others when they need it, and than slinks of back into the sewers before they catch a good look.

Powers & Tactics: In his new form peter is able to move like water and his Protoplasmic form is capable of absorbing most damage. His enhanced dexterity and other abilities tend to make peter adept at grappling opponents and than engulfing them in his protoplasmic form and than suffocating them until there unconscious before he spit’s them out and target’s the next.

Complications:

Prejudice : Peter is a amoeboid blob, Few people can see past his external appearance to see the spirit of the man.

Enemies : DNAscent threw Peter away thinking he was a failed experiment. If they learnt he survived they’d want to capture and study him further.

Stats: = -2pp

Str: 10/18 (+0/+4)

Dex: 10/18 (+0/+4)

Con: 10/14 (+0/+2)

Int: 10 (+0)

Wis: 10 (+0)

Cha: 8 (-1)

Combat: = 14pp

Attack: +3 /+2 (Growth)

Melee: +6 / +5 (Growth)

Grapple: +10 / +14 / +16 (Growth / Elongation)

Defense: +4 (+2 flat-footed) / +3 (+1 flat-footed)(Growth)

Knockback: -4 / + 9 (Growth)

Initiative: +8

Saves: = 12pp

Toughness: +4 (+0 Con, +4 other) / +6 (+2 Con) Growth

Fortitude: +4 (+0 Con, +4) / +6 (+2 Con) Growth

Reflex: +8 (+4 Dex, +4)

Will: +4 (+0 Wis, +4)

Skills: 12r = 3pp

Bluff 4 (+3)

Notice 4 (+4)

Profession (Pizza delivery boy) 4 (+4)

Feats: 0pp

Powers: 91pp

Protoplasmic Form (Scientific mutation)

Acid 1 : (DC 16, Power Feats 1 Alternate Power) [3pp]

AP Strike 1 (DC 16 Feats Mighty)

Additional Limbs 3 (5 extra limbs; +3 to grapple when not using Improved grapple; Improved grapple.) [3pp]

Elongation 2 (10ft; ranged increased 20ft; +3 Escape & Grapple)[2pp]

Enhanced Dexterity (+8 Dexterity) [8pp]

Enhanced Feats 10 (Attack Focus (Melee) 3, Grappling finesse, Improved Grab, Improved Initiative, Improved Pin, Improved Trip, Prone Fighting, Uncanny Dodge (Blind sense)) [10pp]

Growth 4 (+8 Strength, +4 Constitution, +1 Size category)[12pp]

Immunity 13 (Critical hits 2, Damage Type (Falling) 5, Disease 1, Poison 1, Sleep 1, Starvation and thirst 1, Suffocation (all) 2) [13pp]

Insubstantial 1 (Fluid Extras Continues Flaws Permanent) [5pp]

Morph 3 (Any Form; +15 disguise Drawbacks noticeable) [8pp]

Protection 4 (+4 toughness; Extras Impervious)[8pp]

Regeneration 5 [5pp]

Recovery Bonus 2 (+2 Recovery check)

Bruised 3 (Recover 1 / round Without rest DC 15)

Super-Movement 1 (Slithering) [2pp]

Super-Sensors 5 (Blind sight Extras Acute) [5pp]

Swimming 2 (5mph, 44ft/rnd; Power Feats 1 Alternate Power) [3pp]

AP Burrowing 2 (2mph, 17ft/rnd)

Linked Powers

Snare 1 Extras Engulf, Linked (+0) to Suffocate 1 (DC 11; [4pp/rank]) [4pp]

Drawbacks: -5pp

Disability (No bones) Uncommon, Minor –1

Vulnerable (Cold) Uncommon, Moderate –2

Vulnerable (Electricity) Uncommon, Moderate –2

DC Block:

Acid 1 +6 /+5 (growth) --- 16/Toughness --- Bruised, Staged

Strike 1 +6 /+5 (growth) --- 20/Toughness --- Bruised, Staged

Snare 1 +6 /+5 (growth) --- 11/Reflex --- Bound, Staged

Suffocate 1 +6 /+5 (growth) --- 11/Fortitude --- Suffocate, Staged

Costs: Abilities (-02) + Combat (14) + Saves (12) + Skills (03) + Feats (00) + Powers (91) - Drawbacks (05) = 113pp

:arrow: Okay this is Ember's Replacement at his Pl and PP totals.

:arrow: Despite actually being PL 7, His stat's are currently written up as PL 6.

:arrow: He's basically a bystander who's been supped up by the DNAscent program and has been discarded by them. Once I reach gold in a month or two, I'll update him to a PL 10 version which will round him out. This version is basically him just after he wake's up in the sewers, so he isn't fully aware of everything he can do.

Stats, good, but can you change the formatting slightly to make it look like:

Dex: 14/18 (+2/+4)

Combat, I'm not sure what numbers are coming from where. Make sure when you buy powers that boost your various traits, they are noted throughout the rest of the sheet for easy reference.

Saves, spell out what the "other" is for Toughness saves and as far as I can tell, they've only got a +4 toughness save from protection, and 2 from Defensive roll. They lose the entire Defensive roll when flat footed, so denote that they have a +4 Toughness save while flat footed.

Skills, I'm counting 32 ranks or 8pp worth.

Feats are fine, even if they are a little lacking.

Powers, firstly make sure you denote the power point cost for each and every power set. That way we can double check all of your math easier.

Break up enhanced traits into their component parts. Ie: enhanced [ability] X, Enhanced Feats X, Enhanced Skills.

Permanent is a flaw applied to a Continuous duration power. There's no change in point cost for your insubstantial power, but you have to go through the standard stuff.

On your attack array, the thrown power feat is something like a throwing axe. As in after you throw it, if you want to throw it again, you have to go over to where it landed and pick it up again.

Aside from that I don't see any more immediate errors. Again, get those points for powers up.

Okay than, some revisions.

:arrow: I striped everything down to the base (the base being the Transformed Bystander from Freedom City Street level Archetypes v1.1) And commenced to rebuild from there.

:arrow: The first glaringly obvious point is his Non-power related abilities... or more precisely the lack there off. I gave him Minimal skills, no feats, 10 across the board for abilities ext. the reason being is at this point he is just a humble bystander. All of his abilities at this stage come directly from his powers. As he develops and learns to become more than just an average human I'll slowly add skills/feats to the actual character. This is more to represent the fact that should he be hit with say a Nullify effect, he become's a normal bystander again (at least until the Nullify wares off)

:arrow: I added some ranks of growth, specifically enough to make him large. Seem's more realistic especially for the engulf snare, as well as fit's better the picture in my head. It's not permanent so he can shrink himself back down to normal human size. (Call it Rapid Cellular Fission/Fusion depending on if he's getting bigger or smaller) ;)

:arrow: Let's see, I Marked the sheet out so it's easer to understand what's giving what bonus.

:arrow: I dropped the Thrown, (technically it's not needed he can always do a telegraphic strike with his elongation) I also got rid of Corrosion and changed it to acid. I'll probably add the Corrosion on later or I'll do some form of matter eater/drain thing to symbolize the ability to eat through most inorganic things. I also removed Snare/suffocation as Alt power's and gave them there own. There not the best at the moment but they will get better, and it's more conceptually accurate. (I mean just because he's digesting someone doesn't mean she shouldn't be able to attack, he's a blob It's not like he has human anatomy. -Speaking of which, I added to Immune to Critical hits. as I sad he has no Anatomy to suffer critical hits from-)

:arrow: The No bone's drawback is based on the fact that it makes common everyday thing's harder to do, using a pen to right a note become's very difficult when you cant hold the pen solidly, it's next to imposable to tie untie knots ext ext.

Alright, much better.

Everything checks out with the exception of powers.

Firstly, don't do the Enhanced Charisma -2, just put your base Charisma at 8.

Next, on your immunities, you don't need Immunity (entrapment). Nearly all of the benefits for that power are already included in Insubstantial 1.

Now your linked powers section, what exactly is linked to what? Usually linked powers are displayed on the same line. I'll use Corrosion as an example:

Damage X Extras: Linked (+0) to Drain Toughness X Extras: Affects Objects (1) [3pp/rank]

Other than that I'm not seeing any problems.

Okay updated

:arrow: Got rid of the Enhanced Charisma -2 and lowered charisma -2 on base stats

:arrow: Removed Immunity Entrapment

:arrow: Fixed up the Linked powers

:arrow: With the 5 point's freed from Entrapment I grabbed picked up some ranks in Regen