Where the Boys Are (IC)

James shook his head, taking his pile to the counter. "Not really. I was here several months back for a couple weeks. Just having fun. Spring break I think. Bounced around the popular spots. But I remembered a few places for later. Places like this that I can do a one-stop-shop if I'm in a hurry come in handy. Likewise, a good hotel, places to rent stuff. No problem." He turned the to cashier as he pulled out his wallet, getting ready to pay for everything at once. "Grab whatever you like. I'll throw it in storage when we're done or we'll just give it away."

A few minutes later, Mark had a huge sack of beach stuff in a cloth bag the store luckily had for sale, and was tossing it over his shoulder like a big sack as he followed James out of the store. "Let's hit the beach," he suggested quickly. "And the water." A little seriously, he told James, "I want to see how fast I can go. I've ridden motorcycles and stuff, but never a really fast speedboat. I'm sure I'll figure out how to use it."

James paid for the lot and chuckled as they walked out. "Got enough stuff in there?" He headed down to the boardwalk, the beach just a stone's throw away. He pulled out his phone and made a few calls, arranging for the boat while they walked. "It's probably gonna take a half hour to get the boat ready. Fuel and stuff. We can either walk there and it'll be ready by then. Or mess around on the beach and with the local beach bunnies for a while and then 'port over when we're ready. This is your day. Which sounds better," he asked gesturing around them.