Dead? Or Alive? (OOC)

quotemyname

Does colt think he can shoot the lock off? Or break it with the butt of his rifle? My most damaging attack is Rank 15 with Power attack.

I don't have any knowledge skills, though so this would have to be an educated guess.

That or I could just auto-fire the door, I've gotten that up to DC 30-something before...

Full round action: Aim

Next round: Ultimate Aim (Down to 1 HP remaining) Power Attack 5, Autofire 3. I hit a DEF of 30 (20 from ultimate aim, +10 from the remaining attack bonus after the Power attack.)

So the Door has to make a DC 15+7+5+10 = 37 Toughness save (just assuming that the door's defense is low enough to get the full +10 from auto fire here.)

Omnishot - Omnishot Power Attack 5 DC 27 on hit (1d20+10=11)

Oh hell... I never miss. I'm gonna re-roll that :P

Omnishot Power Attack 5 DC 27 on hit (1d20.minroll(11)+10=21)

wow. that's like two ones in a row >_>

(point of order, if the women are considered hostile at all, colt will not be firing on them at any point by default)

So I'm out of HP's unless I get one for the women's predicament and my "Gentleman" complication

Toughness save (1d20+8=24) VS DC 28 is a bruise.

Ace will Use an Aid action for Colts next attack and fient as a move action. The aid is an auto success. Skill master ont he fient is a result of 28, Ceasar does not so well. Sense Motive (1d20+8=9)

Then Ace will use set up to pass the feint on to Colt.

So Ceasar will be flat footed Vs Colts next attack and Colt has a +5 on his next Attack against Ceasar.

Ceasar will command the women with mind control to attack Ace. Attack roll (1d20+3=5, 1d20+3=6) Failure.