Dex: 12 (+1)

Con: 38/32* (+14/+11*) [*Pre-Growth

Int: 10 (+0)

Wis: 14 (+2)

Cha: 14 (+2)

Combat: 16+4 = 20pp

Attack: +7 [-1 for Size Included]

Grapple: +25 [+4 for Size Included]

Defense: +5 (+2 Base, +4 Dodge Focus, -1 Size)

Knockback: -12

Initiative: +1

Saves: 0+3+6 = 9pp

Toughness: +16 (+14 Con, +2 Protection)

Fortitude: +14 (+14 Con, +0)

Reflex: +4 (+1 Dex, +3)

Will: +8 (+2 Wis, +6)

Skills: 32r = 8pp

Climb 0 (+9)

Intimidate 10 (+12 / +14 w. Size)

Knowledge: Theology & Philosophy 4 (+4)

Language 3 (English, Finnish, Old Norse [Native], Russian]

Notice 7 (+9)

Sense Motive 7 (+9)

Stealth 0 (-3 [includes -4 due to Size])

Survival 1 (+3)

Swim 0 (+9)

Feats: 10pp

Accurate Attack

All-out Attack

Beginner’s Luck

Dodge Focus 4

Luck 2

Power Attack

Powers: 19+13+2+2+1+35 = 72pp

Growth 6 [Flaws: Permanent Power Feats: Innate] [19pp]

Immunity 13 (Age, Cold [All], Disease, Poison) [13pp]

Impervious Toughness 1 (Extras: Absorbtion [Healing] (+3 Extra) Flaws: Cold Only (-2)) [2pp]

Protection 2 [2pp]

Speed 1 [1pp]

Winter Array 16 [Power Feats: 3 Alternate Powers) [35pp]

BE:Environmental Control 8 [4pp “Mix-and-match†version] [1.250ft radius]

AP: Ice Blast 15 (Power Feats: Variable Descriptor [blunt/Piercing/Slashing]; Precise)

AP: Cold Blast 8 (Arctic Chill Extras: Range: Perception; Alternate Save: Fortitude)

AP: Snare 15 (Power Feats: Reversible, Tethered)

Drawbacks: 3pp

Vulnerablity: Fire Attacks +50% DC [Common, Medium] (3pp)

DC Block:

Unarmed --- 30/Toughness --- Bruised, Staged

Ice Blast --- 30/Toughness --- Bruised, Staged

Cold Blast --- 23/Fortitude --- Bruised, Staged

Snare --- 25/Reflex --- Entangled/Bound & Helpless

Costs: Abilities (50) + Combat (20) + Saves (09) + Skills (08) + Feats (10) + Powers (72) - Drawbacks (03) = 166pp

While it's basically just the mechanics of the character I figured I might as well get that up and under scrutiny while I get the rest out of my head and through the keyboard.

She's built with Exile's point total, including the one point from September.

Stats, add up but please denote what points are natural and which are from Growth, just so it can be separated for the "no skill" checks and other abilities.

Combat:

I believe that you purchased 8 ranks in attack and then 2 ranks in Defense for a total of 16 points, correct?

If that is correct, your Defense is currently +5 - +2 ranks in Defense, +4 ranks in Dodge Focus, -1 Size.

Grapple is +25. As Shaen has previously pointed out to me, ever single character in the books that has Growth also incurs their penalty to Attack and Defense to their grapple modifier. Yes I agree it makes no sense, but them's the breaks.

Saves, good.

Skills, add up.

Feats, good.

Powers:

From the various context clues, I'm assuming that your character is a frost giant of sorts. As such, the innate power feat is a required addition. If their increased size a inseparable part of what they are, the innate power feat is required. For instance, the Growth for an elephant is innate.

Otherwise it looks good.

Stats, add up but please denote what points are natural and which are from Growth, just so it can be separated for the "no skill" checks and other abilities.

Will do.

Combat:

I believe that you purchased 8 ranks in attack and then 2 ranks in Defense for a total of 16 points, correct?

If that is correct, your Defense is currently +5 - +2 ranks in Defense, +4 ranks in Dodge Focus, -1 Size.

That seems to be the case, I think something got lost somewhere along the way as I was working on this (poor memory and long work process).

Grapple is +25. As Shaen has previously pointed out to me, ever single character in the books that has Growth also incurs their penalty to Attack and Defense to their grapple modifier. Yes I agree it makes no sense, but them's the breaks.

Funny, I looked at the Titan (page 48 of Instant Superheroes) as my cue here and as far as I can determine he keeps his [Grapple +36 (Size=8, Str=12, Super-Strength=8, Attack= 8 (pre-size modifer.)

Anyway, I've fixed that.

Saves, good.

Skills, add up.

Feats, good.

Good to know.

Powers:

From the various context clues, I'm assuming that your character is a frost giant of sorts. As such, the innate power feat is a required addition. If their increased size a inseparable part of what they are, the innate power feat is required. For instance, the Growth for an elephant is innate.

Of sorts is right, Skadi Tjatsesdaughter happens to be one of the many wives of Odin (formerly married to Njord), the goddess of winter and mistress of mountain lodges. Still, she's of Frost Giant heritage (the giant part ain't unusual in Asgard, pretty multi-ethnic place actually.

Details are in the fluff, which I'm still in process of typing out.

Otherwise it looks good.

Good to know, now I just have to get the fluff out of my head and up there in the proper sections.

• 2 months later...