Ready to work its way up! (OOC, full)

Barnum

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And there's a Boost. It's +6 to all abilities (physical and mental), so Clyst can probably organize himself to look more like a person if he wants to. It's definitely something of a rush, being stronger, smarter, and more charismatic all at once. The charismatic part is probably the most use to you at the moment.

And there's a Boost. It's +6 to all abilities (physical and mental), so Clyst can probably organize himself to look more like a person if he wants to. It's definitely something of a rush, being stronger, smarter, and more charismatic all at once. The charismatic part is probably the most use to you at the moment.

I'll take back over for the NPCs, at least while cos is out. The thing you're running into is a DC 12 Reflex save to get half-effect, and a DC 17 (or DC 16) Toughness save. They need at least a little defense in their tower, especially since the Collective is one of their main enemies.

And talk about unlucky - I gave the guard the stats of a government agent, and he still beat me by one point.

I'll take back over for the NPCs, at least while cos is out. The thing you're running into is a DC 12 Reflex save to get half-effect, and a DC 17 (or DC 16) Toughness save. They need at least a little defense in their tower, especially since the Collective is one of their main enemies.

And talk about unlucky - I gave the guard the stats of a government agent, and he still beat me by one point.

• 2 weeks later...