Ready to work its way up! (OOC, full)

Barnum

Kevin - no bruises - no other conditions

Grue Metamorph #1 - no bruises - no other conditions

OOC: No heroes of Villians here right now, but if the referees have anything, jump on in. This is a bit of a solo thing right now. I'll post more, including potential stuff for other people in a couple of days.

Did you have anything in particular in mind?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: No heroes of Villians here right now, but if the referees have anything, jump on in. This is a bit of a solo thing right now. I'll post more, including potential stuff for other people in a couple of days.

OOC: Not sure why the "Talking animals" and "talking ones" are entering the posts. Is Clyst under some sort of mental control or influence that is putting these thoughts into his head? If not, I would prefer to write his reactions and views of humans myself.

No, he's not. I just needed something to call them to describe them to you, and I didn't want to assume that Clyst was thinking more like a human than something more alien. The easiest distinction to make between people and animals for a non-human (that I saw) was our speech. I'll follow your lead for any future descriptions of what's going on, and just call them people.

OOC: Not sure why the "Talking animals" and "talking ones" are entering the posts. Is Clyst under some sort of mental control or influence that is putting these thoughts into his head? If not, I would prefer to write his reactions and views of humans myself.

No, he's not. I just needed something to call them to describe them to you, and I didn't want to assume that Clyst was thinking more like a human than something more alien. The easiest distinction to make between people and animals for a non-human (that I saw) was our speech. I'll follow your lead for any future descriptions of what's going on, and just call them people.