Ready to work its way up! (OOC, full)

Barnum

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm - you're right. Originally I just had it that Chase wasn't sure what to expect, so he would have taken the cold as part of your natural form. That said, you can have quite a powerful aura, huh? Can you tell me what rank your currently on and I'll modify the post to suit.

Right now he is at Rank 6 with the cold, but only intense, not the more powerful extreme.

Hmm - you're right. Originally I just had it that Chase wasn't sure what to expect, so he would have taken the cold as part of your natural form. That said, you can have quite a powerful aura, huh? Can you tell me what rank your currently on and I'll modify the post to suit.

Right now he is at Rank 6 with the cold, but only intense, not the more powerful extreme.

• 1 month later...

I thought that because Clyst broke some of the defenses in the pipes, the Collective might now have a way to get inside. Kevin will try to get out of being tested. At this point, he still doesn't know what he is, and he doesn't want the Atoms (or anyone, really) to know that he has superpowers.

I thought that because Clyst broke some of the defenses in the pipes, the Collective might now have a way to get inside. Kevin will try to get out of being tested. At this point, he still doesn't know what he is, and he doesn't want the Atoms (or anyone, really) to know that he has superpowers.