Sign in to follow this  
zero21

VENGANCE-PL 10, PLAYED BY ZERO21

Cost: Ability 35 + Combat 34 + Saves 9 + Skills 15 (60 Ranks) + Feats 10 (I'm counting the two ranks of Incurable and the two ranks of Alt Power with your powers) + Powers 48 - Drawbacks 6 = 145 PPs.

-You can't have your damage capped at +9 after trade-offs and still have 10 ranks in Hellfire Control. That power, by definition gives you Blast at power rank. You need to drop Hellfire to rank 9. Once you do that, you will have 7 points to spend.

Your Toughness save is +10, your Defense is +8, your Attack is +11, your Damage is +9 . . . so that is all good.

Here's how I would spend the points:

-I would up my defense to +10 (4 points)

-I would also increase each of my saves (Fort, Reflex, Will) by 1 each (3 points)

Let me know what you decide.

Only one small thing. You still need to adjust your Force Field down so you don't violate the +10 toughness cap.

Change it to: Force Field 5 (Impervious 7). The two extra ranks of Impervious will apply to two ranks of your Con bonus, and you won't need to move any more points around.

And then you're all set.

Only one small thing. You still need to adjust your Force Field down so you don't violate the +10 toughness cap.

Change it to: Force Field 5 (Impervious 7). The two extra ranks of Impervious will apply to two ranks of your Con bonus, and you won't need to move any more points around.

And then you're all set.

And then you're all set.