Brains & Brawn & Sandwiches (IC)

Dr Archeville

Stop giving away our food!

This is what friends do. You should try it sometime.

"Oh, no, no," Archeville said as he flew over to Atlas, "I meant I vould keep you up to date on anything I find from de scans I ran on your body, your physiology und such. You did say you vished to know about de origins of your powers, dat is vhat I am going to dig in to. I vill haff to run a few more tests, of course," he added as he pushed the button on the elevator, then tried to stifle a yawn, "but dose can vait for another day."

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Da, zat's vhat I vas talking about. You are a notoriously busy man, I vouldn't dare of insisting zat you spend of all your time vorking a problem for me."

"I vill haff to run a few more tests, of course," he added as he pushed the button on the elevator, then tried to stifle a yawn, "but dose can vait for another day."

"Sounds like a plan. How about ve meet ze Tuesday after I make Knievel's spine look like a pretzel?" chuckled Atlas darkly, only some what kidding. :twisted:

• 4 weeks later...

Hrrmmm... perhaps this one can be of use to me.

Can be a friend to us.

"Make it de Vednesday after," Archeville said between low chuckles, "mein Tuesdays are usually booked."

Archeville sent Nitorvich home with two large sandwiches, and offered to pay for his cab ride home, paying the driver in cash, and with a hefty tip, in advance. Once they were gone, the Doktor went back inside, closing and locking the door behind him.

">," Archeville called to the air, ">"

No weapons or countermeasures! These are being gathered so I can figure out exactly what makes him tick, and thus how to best treat him if injured.

That's what you're doing, sure. And if he goes on a mindless rampage, or a mind-controlled rampage, and we don't have countermeasures for him that I could and would make, what then?

... at least keep it non-lethal!

Fine, fine, I'll play it your way. For now.

~fin~