Darkness Rising OOC

angrydurf

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK Streetwise first. It would be hard to get a crew in here even under dark of night and get the body out withotu being seen. They would have needed around 5-8 good size guys to dig that up in a night. Someone nearby must've seen something.

Theres alot of things necromancers could use a dead body for. Zombies is certainly one of them but fresher is better when it comes to that, the headstone reads that he was intered over 4 years ago.

Alot of the street people who used to hide out down below have made mention of dead things moving down there. Most people figured it was just gangs using scare tactics to carve out a hideout. There were also mention of more monsterous things, some standard sewer legends giant reptiles etc. But also some kind of Giant 'Thing' though every story about that is at least third hand.

With some time you might be able to find out more specifics of where down below this stuff was seen but you'd have to do some asking.

Pop culture - All the wackos come out in October.

Arcane Lore - Yea necromancers can do lots with bodies and grave memorabilia without seeing actual ritual materials its pretty hard to guess what. Fresh zombies are the best Zombies.

Theology and Philosophy - You have heard rumor of a splinter voodoo sect that believes that this Holloween is an opportunity for great power of some sort. They follow Baron Sammedi. Details are sparse as even the most fringe Voodoo groups consider them to be dangerous wackos.

Well Trace teleport is a 1 pt. tracking ability so if nothing else you could power-stunt it it however it has a Notice DC of 10+1 per round or +10 per minute in this case the Notice DC would be in the neighborhood of 12000. Basically the signature is too old to trace accurately.

Ok I thought I had put this up when I made the IC post. Need a DC 15 notice and DC 10 sense motive from everyone.

Success on the Notice will note that most of the people remainng here seem to be the signifigantly disabled, missing or malformed limbs etc.

Success on the sense motive lets you know that while they are frightened by all of you none of them seem particularly surprised by Dead Heads appearance.

Ok I thought I had put this up when I made the IC post. Need a DC 15 notice and DC 10 sense motive from everyone.

Success on the Notice will note that most of the people remainng here seem to be the signifigantly disabled, missing or malformed limbs etc.

Success on the sense motive lets you know that while they are frightened by all of you none of them seem particularly surprised by Dead Heads appearance.

Feel free to react, I'll poke at AA to post his rolls he probably missed the OOC