Training in the Wharton State Forest

Master_Pelle

I have thinking that other heroes could encounter Leon Mighty in the forest who is training himself. This could lead to that heroes can have friendly sparring match with him or that they could be trained by him to improve their physical body or martial skills. Or that more experienced heroes could teach Leon some new tricks.

If anybody are interesting, I can start posting ic and ooc thread.

Well, if it's after September 22nd, Jack of all Blades and Leon should have theoretically already met in the West End. Jack's been looking to step up his game, so getting in some extra training would make sense. Maybe after 'West End Warriors' Leon invited him to the forest for some sparring?

My schedule's starting to get a tiny bit less chaotic, so Dead Head could do this. If you're okay with it, we could do it in September (or earlier), on the day Dead Head first comes to Freedom City, as he approaches from the west.

Well, I can think about from day 1 to day 30 except 5 (Where he encounter the gremlin in the store) and 22 (where he meet up other heroes in West End).

Blink is available just about any time. She's heading to the redemption route... however, I'd imagine that her craving for excitement would find this kind of activity to be right up her alley.

Hmm... because it will take place in the forest away from the city then she must have good reason to find any excitement in the forest.

Well Tempest is a nature spirit and he has to find a secluded spot in nature everyday to "recharge his batteries" so to speak. Running into someone to or from that little errand isn't outside the realm of possibility.

I see no problem that Leon will meet him.

Well, if it's after September 22nd, Jack of all Blades and Leon should have theoretically already met in the West End. Jack's been looking to step up his game, so getting in some extra training would make sense. Maybe after 'West End Warriors' Leon invited him to the forest for some sparring?

Because the West End Warriors part is not finish yet, it is hard to see how it ended up and how their relationship is developed. But it is not impossibly that Leon decided to invite Jack for some sparring after they tried to get know each other after the West End Warriors part.

Blink has some soul searching to take care of. She doesn't really have any close friends, and a long walk in the park is probably something she'll be doing. She likes to be doing things, even if she's mulling over a problem. However, if you have enough, that's totally fine as well.

Blink has some soul searching to take care of. She doesn't really have any close friends, and a long walk in the park is probably something she'll be doing. She likes to be doing things, even if she's mulling over a problem. However, if you have enough, that's totally fine as well.

Ok, I just want to make sure that how she could fit in.