Variable Powers and Power Feats

quotemyname

Just power feats? You're almost undoubtably better off just buying all the power feats you'd want. I can't think of many powers that you would want to put more than 6 PFs on Though I guess some ranked powers you might.

I would also say that any such structure would have to preclude alternate power ... cus that would be some broken stuff right there.

On the subject of AP's I was thinking that the VP would add power feats 1-6 to any attack you make until the VP is reallocated. This includes switching to an AP. You don't get to reassign what those PFs are unless you also switch the setting of the VP. So the PFs stay standard no matter what array setting you are in.

It really looks like this won't be necessary, but it was a neat question that crossed my mind so I thought I would ask.

On the subject of AP's I was thinking that the VP would add power feats 1-6 to any attack you make until the VP is reallocated. This includes switching to an AP. You don't get to reassign what those PFs are unless you also switch the setting of the VP. So the PFs stay standard no matter what array setting you are in.

No, it wouldn't.

Oh yea, that's not what I meant.

I mean:

I have the following array:

Base power

Ap 1

Ap 2

I also have a VP 1 (power feats only)

I allocate the VP to provide 5pp worth of power feats to the base power. On another round I switch to the AP1 array slot. However the power feats from the VP do not apply to that array slot (as they are set to apply to the base power) unless I choose to reallocate the VP so that it targets AP1.

Is that workable?