Ready to work its way up!

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"He called you... Oh, I get it," Kevin says as what the man probably said and what Clyst heard come together in his head. "At least he didn't call himself Jesus. That would have been a lot worse," he thinks to himself.

He is entirely too burnt out on weird for a talking pile of who knows to faze him too much, and somehow, he wonders whether that's a good thing. At least this thing isn't trying to kill or seriously injure him, which puts it in the minority. "That's not the way we do things here. I'm Kevin, and, but well, this isn't a great place for a conversation. What are you doing here?"

"He called you... Oh, I get it," Kevin says as what the man probably said and what Clyst heard come together in his head. "At least he didn't call himself Jesus. That would have been a lot worse," he thinks to himself.

He is entirely too burnt out on weird for a talking pile of who knows to faze him too much, and somehow, he wonders whether that's a good thing. At least this thing isn't trying to kill or seriously injure him, which puts it in the minority. "That's not the way we do things here. I'm Kevin, and, but well, this isn't a great place for a conversation. What are you doing here?"

"Uh, yeah... you look like you're going to start eating us or something. We have a movie about that. I, uh... yeah, I'm not really the sort of guy to... man, I don't know that the mayor would be much good either. Are you, like, an emissary for your people or something? I think there were some sort of aliens who did that a year or two ago," Kevin says, barely avoiding babbling. He is keeping his eyes out for anyone who starts looking towards Clyst, or more likely, the guy who seems to be talking to himself.

"Thank goodness for Bluetooth," he thinks to himself. "Now, people can talk to themselves without looking totally crazy. wait... he's speaking in my head. Can he read my mind? Crap crap. I hope not."

"Uh, yeah... you look like you're going to start eating us or something. We have a movie about that. I, uh... yeah, I'm not really the sort of guy to... man, I don't know that the mayor would be much good either. Are you, like, an emissary for your people or something? I think there were some sort of aliens who did that a year or two ago," Kevin says, barely avoiding babbling. He is keeping his eyes out for anyone who starts looking towards Clyst, or more likely, the guy who seems to be talking to himself.

"Thank goodness for Bluetooth," he thinks to himself. "Now, people can talk to themselves without looking totally crazy. wait... he's speaking in my head. Can he read my mind? Crap crap. I hope not."

Clyst is not getting a lot of what he is talking about, but it is interesting to actually have a conversation with a human, instead of lurking off the beach and listen to them talk to each other. He replies, "I am not sure why I am here. I want to see you people, and learn about you. I don't understand you at all."

I am not an Emissary from my people. I think I am the only one of my people who thinks like I do, at this level. Something happened to me, is still happening to me, I think.

Clyst is not getting a lot of what he is talking about, but it is interesting to actually have a conversation with a human, instead of lurking off the beach and listen to them talk to each other. He replies, "I am not sure why I am here. I want to see you people, and learn about you. I don't understand you at all."

I am not an Emissary from my people. I think I am the only one of my people who thinks like I do, at this level. Something happened to me, is still happening to me, I think.

"Why don't they teach this stuff in school?" Kevin thinks. He tries to think of what to do next, when it hits him! A good way for him to meet a few superheroes, including his geeky crush.

"There's another group of folks who might know more what to say to you than I do. I mean, I'm just a guy, but the Atom Family runs into stuff like this all the time. They live not far from here. I can show you the way over if you want," he says.

"Why don't they teach this stuff in school?" Kevin thinks. He tries to think of what to do next, when it hits him! A good way for him to meet a few superheroes, including his geeky crush.

"There's another group of folks who might know more what to say to you than I do. I mean, I'm just a guy, but the Atom Family runs into stuff like this all the time. They live not far from here. I can show you the way over if you want," he says.

"Well, I don't know how to get there with the subway, but it's not far from here. You see that building, the big tall one in the distance? Uh... you can see, right?" Kevin asks as he realizes that he doesn't know much about Clyst at all. Obviously, he doesn't seem able to talk normally. Can he see?

Meanwhile, he starts thinking about what he'll need to say to get in there. Hopefully, Clyst himself (he hasn't figured out why, but Clyst feels more like a guy than a girl or an it to him) will be proof enough that there's something the Atom Family will be interested in.

"Well, I don't know how to get there with the subway, but it's not far from here. You see that building, the big tall one in the distance? Uh... you can see, right?" Kevin asks as he realizes that he doesn't know much about Clyst at all. Obviously, he doesn't seem able to talk normally. Can he see?

Meanwhile, he starts thinking about what he'll need to say to get in there. Hopefully, Clyst himself (he hasn't figured out why, but Clyst feels more like a guy than a girl or an it to him) will be proof enough that there's something the Atom Family will be interested in.