Unspent PP: 7

Characters Name: The Entropic Cerberus

Alternate Identity: Jason hatcherson

Height: 5'4''

Weight: 193

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Blue

Description: See picture

History: Jason is a 16 year old who grew up in Kingston North Freedom. A practiced scuba diver, he often visited the public beaches along north bay to explore the murky waters with his father John Hatcherson.

One day he got separated from his father and discovered a small cove containing various barrels marked with hazard symbols. As he got closer to investigate; his air tank ruptured forcing him to expose himself to the mysterious chemicals.

Fighting for his life to get to the surface he felt dragged down by a sudden pressure on his body and lost consciousness. When he awoke he found himself far down the river with a large stray dog standing above him. The dog seemed very friendly and he took it back to his father. As he reached his father he found that the dog was levitating through Jason's will over the air and various gases emitting from the bottom of the lake. He found that he could control the pressure of these gases at will. His father encouraged him to attend the Claremont Academy. And so Jason became: The Entropic Cerberus.

Personality & Motivation: Jason is motivated to do the right thing and has a reputation as a nice guy. He was motivated by his father to join the Claremont Academy to develop his powers to fight crime: starting with those who dumped the chemicals in North bay in the first place.

Description of Powers & Tactics:

The Entropic Cerberus has the power to manipulate Pneumatic energy around him. By compressing air or other gases and suddenly releasing them he can manipulate various abilities. His primary ability is to increase his agility and dexterity by applying pressure points around his body. This also affects his toughness and resistance to radiation, extremely low temperatures, High pressure and suffocation. He can further affect his environment by changing the pressure on various sides of an object to create lift as well as fly through the air himself. He can also create small pockets of pressure near himself then release them in an violent blast creating a pneumatic cannon. In general he will usually remain in Reflex strategy until a battle occurs. When he acts he will switch to one of his various strategies (depending on the situation) and react accordingly. If an opponent is attacking him from a far he will usually use his Pneumatic blast ability to knock an opponent down then switch back to reflex mode. If the opponent is still up and far away due to his knock back ability then he will use guardian strategy to keep the opponent off balance until he gets within range with his flight ability. He would then switch back to reflex mood. Then would switch to strike mode to melee his opponent. If there are several opponents around him, Cerberus would his pneumatic blast as an Area affect. If an opponent is close to him he will reverse his ranged strategy. Overall his main strategy is to directly stop obvious threats. But if necessary he will approach stealthily to either recon. an opponent or subdue the opponent stealthily depending on if a situation calls for it I.E. hostage situation.

Complications:

Environmentalist: Goes out of his way to protect the environment. (I am not Captain planet)

Stats: 6+10+8+4+2+0 = 30pp

Str: 16 (+3)

Dex: 32/20 (+11/+5)

Con: 18 (+4)

Int: 12 (+1)

Wis: 14 (+2)

Cha: 10 (+0)

Combat: 6+4 = 10pp

Attack: +3

Grapple: +0

Defense: +3 (+1 flat-footed)

Knockback: -5

Initiative: +18/+13

Saves: 2+0+1 = 3pp

Toughness: +9 (+4 Con, +5 Protection)

Fortitude: +6 (+4 Con, +2)

Reflex: +11/+5 (+11/+5 Dex, +0)

Will: +3 (+2 Wis, +1)

Skills: 20r = 5pp

Acrobatics 3 (+8, +22 Reflex Strategy)

Stealth 9 (+14, +20 Reflex Strategy)

Knowledge (Earth Sciences) 2 (+3)

Swim 3 (+6)

Sense motive 3 (+5)

Feats: 3pp

All Out Attack

Dodge Focus 1

Power Attack

Power: Enhanced feats:

Acrobatic Bluff,

Elusive Target,

Evasion 2,

Instant Up

Set-Up

Ultimate Effort (Acrobatics Checks),

Uncanny Dodge (Hearing)

Powers: 40pp

Immunity 6 (cold, heat, high pressure, radiation, suffocation) [6pp]

Protection 5 [5pp]

Enhanced Feats 2 - Improved Initiative 2 [2pp]

Array 13.5 (Pneumatic Pressure Array; 24pp powers; 3 Alternate Powers) [27pp]

Base Power: Reflex Strategy

Enhanced Dexterity 12 {12pp}

Enhanced Skill 2 (Acrobatics 8) {2pp}

Enhanced Feats 10 [uncanny Dodge (Hearing), Evasion 2, Elusive Target, Set-Up, Ultimate Effort (Acrobatics Checks), Acrobatic Bluff, Instant Up] {10pp}

AP1: Hunter Strategy

Damage 6 (Extras: General Area Burst, Selective, Alternate Save: Fort; PF's: Knockback 6; Flaws: Action/Full) [24pp]

AP2: Guardian Strategy

Telekinisis 6 {12pp}

Flight 6 {12pp}

AP3: Strike Strategy

Strike 9 (Extras: Alternate Save/Fortitude; PF: Knock back 5, Improved Critical 1) {24pp}

Drawbacks: 1+0+0 = 1pp

Powerloss: Vaccum minor -1

Explanation of weaknesses

If there is no air or gases to control the pressure of; Cerberus' powers stop working altogether.

DC Block:

Costs: Abilities (30) + Combat (10) + Saves (3) + Skills (5) + Feats (3) + Powers (40) - Drawbacks (1) = 90/97pp

Alright, first thing that strikes me is the Powers and Tactics section. That section is a description of what your character does in combat (or how they avoid it). Ie: Open up with Attack X, Use interaction skill Y often, move about alot, etc.

Put the powers bit with the rest of the sheet, so it flows easier.

Guess I'll start with powers because they're at the top. Make sure you properly format the powers with appropriate bolds and italics, check out either of my sheets to see what I mean.

Also, for your Array, put the title at the top, and then all the information underneath it, for easy reading. In addition, you don't need to say "AND". If they're in the same slot, they're all active at once.

For the Reflex strategy: Everything adds up for the power except for the Improved Initiative. Improved initiative in an array just gets messy because you'll be bumping up and down the initiative order, which is a serious pain in the butt.

Hunter Strategy: Knockback is not an applicable extra for Damage. Getting the PF: Knockback 6 is probably what you want if you want to really throw people with the power.

Strike and Guardian Strategy add up.

Alright, I got a question though. What exactly are his powers? There was mention of a dog and Pneumatic energy, which I don't actually know the meaning of.

Stats: "6+10+8+4+4+4" should be "6+10+8+4+2+4" but it properly comes out to 32.

Combat: "6+6" should be "6+4"

Grapple is +6 (+3 attack, +3 strength).

You have +1 Defense while Flat Footed.

Saves: I'm getting 3 spent points.

For Toughness, replace "other" with "protection".

Fort is good.

For Reflex, denote what his save is with and without his powers.

Will is good.

Skills: I'm getting 22 ranks or 5.5 points spent.

Alphabatize the list.

On Acrobatics, you can just denote that it's +22 in Reflex form because both the Skills and Dex are in that form.

Also, give it the proper formating. Ie:

Sense Motive 4 (+6)

Feats: I'm getting 13 feats.

I'm assuming that your Enhanced feats are also listed here, if that is the case, then there is 1 left unaccounted for. Furthermore, if you want to list you feats here, put them in their own little quote box so the refs can differentiate between them.

Alright, now I have another question. How is someone who is so potentially agile, traded off for Toughness? I have a hard time with one of the most acrobatic people on the forums being one of the easiest to hit.

• 3 months later...