[Announcement] Upgrade (and other stuff)

Barnum

1. I added a new sub-forum for Other Areas Around Freedom called The Lands Beyond. This is a Freedom City game forum, and we expect that most all of the threads will take place in Freedom City. But we also know that occasionally our heroes and villains will go beyond the city limits. That is what this forum is for. Enjoy!

2. The people who make our board software have just released a new update, and we want to update ASAP. I cloned our site yesterday and made the file modifications today on my local copy, so really the upgrades just need to be uploaded to our host and the database updated by remote script. This should only take about 10 minutes. I am going to run the update tomorrow morning just before 7:00 AM (EST, GMT -5). Expect the site to be down for about 30 minutes, but I anticipate that it will take much less time than that. The site will be completely unavailable during the upgrade. Thanks for understanding.

1. I added a new sub-forum for Other Areas Around Freedom called The Lands Beyond. This is a Freedom City game forum, and we expect that most all of the threads will take place in Freedom City. But we also know that occasionally our heroes and villains will go beyond the city limits. That is what this forum is for. Enjoy!

2. The people who make our board software have just released a new update, and we want to update ASAP. I cloned our site yesterday and made the file modifications today on my local copy, so really the upgrades just need to be uploaded to our host and the database updated by remote script. This should only take about 10 minutes. I am going to run the update tomorrow morning just before 7:00 AM (EST, GMT -5). Expect the site to be down for about 30 minutes, but I anticipate that it will take much less time than that. The site will be completely unavailable during the upgrade. Thanks for understanding.