Unspent PP: 0 (90/90)

Characters Name: Razorwing

Alternate Identity: Kristian Gerber

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 160 lbs.

Hair: Black

Eyes: Blue

Description: nightwing113-2-1-1-1.jpg

An extremely athletic young man, Kristian Gerber is in remarkable shape for a sixteen year old. His normal attire consists of black BDU pants and combat boots accompanied by a t-shirt depicting any number of heavy metal bands. As a note of interest, Kristian and the teen hero known as Elite share a strikingly similar appearance, so much so that a casual observer could mistake them for twin brothers.

History: Some time during the 1970's , two extremely gifted teenagers thought to take up the war on crime. This dynamic duo, Cardinal (James Gerber) and Blackbird (Cynthia Schwartz) as they had named themselves, battled against the seedy underbelly of New York City for years at the side of the dark avenger Raven, eventually falling in love. When the Moore Act was passed in the 1980's, James chose to leave New York to help the few remaining heroes of Freedom City battle against the scum and villiany that plagued the once proud city while Cynthia stayed in New York to finish college. Dropping his happy-go-lucky demeanor and his flamboyant costume, he crafted a new identity for himself; one more suited to the social, economic, and anti-heroic theme of the day. Based on a mythological bird from the fabled Utopia Island that was said to be an omen of ill repute, the vigilante known as Razorwing cut a swathe of justice through Freedom City. As an on-again, off-again member of the group ForceOps, James Gerber found himself falling deeply into the darkest places of his soul due to the terrible things he was doing in the name of peace and order. Unable to handle the pressure anymore, James hung up his cowl and returned to New York City a broken man. If it weren't for the love and support of his former friend and confidant Cynthia, now a criminal psychologist, he would have remained a husk of the man he once was. After years of renewed friendship, the two became romantic once more, marrying, and moving out to Freedom City when Mayor Moore was exposed for the crook he really was. Soon Cynthia Schwartz-Gerber was with child, and she gave birth to a wonderful baby boy in the Spring of 1993. These were to be the happiest times of their lives, but Omega had other plans.

When the city was attacked, James did not hesitate to don the guise of Razorwing one last time to aid his fellow heroes in pushing back the extra-dimensional legions at Omega's command, and he gave his life so that so many others may live. In the aftermath of the Omega Invasion, Cynthia became increasingly depressed and introverted to the point that she was sent to an asylum, her infant son taken into foster care. Kristian, himself a dark a brooding introvert, was raised in orphanages and foster homes for over a decade, only seeing his mother once shortly before her death from leukemia.

On the evening before his thirteenth birthday he was startled out of bed by a powerful hand gripping his mouth and a cold, emotionless voice whispering from the darkness of the room, "I knew your old man, and his son deserves better than this. Come with me and you'll learn the truth." Those words were the beginning of the end of Kristian Gerber. The next two and a half years of his life are like a dream, slipping farther from him the harder he tries to remember, but some things he could never forget. The physical and mental conditioning, the combat drills, the obedience training, the survival tests: all administered by a single figure clad in full body armor known to him only as "Ronin".

Tactics: A skilled martial artist and acrobat, Kristian Gerber uses his utility belt's array of weaponry to full advantage to even the playing field against powered adversaries before going in close for the finish.

Complications

Reputation (vigilante)

Secret (identity)

Temper

Abilities (4+8+4+4+4+2=26pp)

Str: 14 (+2)

Dex: 18 (+4)

Con: 14 (+2)

Int: 14 (+2)

Wis: 14 (+2)

Cha: 12 (+1)

Combat (8+8=16pp)

Attack: +4/+8 Melee and Throwing Blades

Grapple: +10

Defense: +4/+6 with Dodge Focus (+2 flat-footed)

Knockback: -3 (-1 flat-footed)

Initiative: +8

Saves (2+2+4=8pp)

Toughness: +6 (+2 Con, +2 Defensive Roll, +2 armor)

Fortitude: +4 (+2 Con, +2)

Reflex: +6 (+4 Dex, +2)

Will: +6 (+2 Wis, +4)

Skills (48r=12pp)

Acrobatics 6 (+10)

Climb 4 (+6)

Disable Device 4 (+6)

Intimidate 6 (+7)

Investigate 4 (+6)

Knowledge (streetwise) 4 (+6)

Notice 6 (+8)

Search 4 (+6)

Sense Motive 4 (+6)

Stealth 6 (+10)

Feats (28pp)

Acrobatic Bluff

Attack Focus 4 (Melee)

Attack Specialization 2 (Throwing Blades)

Defensive Roll 2

Dodge Focus 2

Equipment 6 (30ep)

Evasion 1

Improved Initiative 1

Improved Throw

Improved Trip

Jack-of-All-Trades

Luck 1 ("Let me check what's in my utility belt.")

Power Attack

Skill Mastery 1 (Acrobatics, Intimidate, Notice, Stealth)

Takedown Attack 2

Uncanny Dodge 1 (auditory)

Powers (0pp)

none

Equipment (30ep)

Body Armor (8ep)

Commlink (0ep)

Protection 2 (2ep))

Strike 2 (Power Feats: Mighty) (3ep)

Super-Senses 3 (low-light vision, radio [extended]) (3ep)

Utility Belt (Array) (22ep)

Flash-Bangs (Dazzle 4 (auditory and visual; Extra: Area [burst])

Alternate Powers

- Grapple Gun (Super-Movement 1 [swinging] [Extras: Linked to Speed], Speed 1 [Extras: Linked to Super-Movement [swinging], Snare 4 [Power Feats: Tether; Flaws: Tether limited to 60 feet])

- Mini-Bombs (Blast 4 (Extras: Area [explosion], Penetrating)

- Rangefinder (Super-Senses 12 [darkvision, direction sense, distance sense, ultra-vision, visual (accurate, acute, extended 4)])

- Rebreather

- Smoke Pellets (Obscure 4; Extras: Continuous)

- Throwing Blades (Blast 2; Power Feats: Mighty 2; Extras: Auto-Fire, Penetrating)

Drawbacks (0pp)

none

Abilities (26pp)+Combat (16pp)+Saves (8pp)+Feats (28pp)+Skills (12pp)+Powers (0pp)+Drawbacks (0pp)=90pp

Stats, good.

Combat, Grapple should be +10 not +8. Also, you spent 16 points in Combat, not 6 (you forgot the "1")

Saves, good.

Skills, I'm actually getting 48 ranks (12 pp) make sure there isn't anything you left out.

Feats, good.

Equipment, you're unfortunately over budget here. Flashbangs cost 16 points, the 5 AP's bring that up to 21 points on the Utility Belt brings you up to 29 points spent. So slap on another rank of Equipment and you'll be good.

So according to my math, as is, you have spent 88/90 power points.

alright, thanks for the look =] I fixed the math, and I added a rank of Equipment and a rank of Luck for the "day saving" gadget in his utility belt. Also, I added "Penetrating" to both his Mini-Bombs and Throwing Blades, plus "Snare 4" to the Grapple Gun's abilities. If you could think of anything else to add onto the utility belt, by all means do so =] I'll finish up the last paragraph of his history section when I find out if Sandman has a slot in his Shadow Academy game or if this lone wolf rides... alone?