OOC Annihilation: The rise of Dr. Annihilate

Jimb011

Okay, I am taking a few creative liberties here. Technically Mervyl and Knievel arn't right next to each other, but just for the sake of storytelling, let's let it be so. I made it clear at the start of this thread, that I didn't want any lasting consequences or arrests or anything being the end result of this. This is my way of making that happen for everyone.

I basically can't continue this fight reliably without that VP as a buffer zone, so I am going to teleport both of us out of here. My teleport has a few ranks of progression, so it should be enough to handle Mervyl.

It's worth noting that the teleport is a full round action, so if it really matters, I do have a way around the IC number crunch:

Move action: move to Mervyl

Extra Effort: Surge to get another move action

Full Round action: Teleport the two of us out of there.

Also the initiative order is such that mervyl acts before Atlas does again, so if I really wanted I could just delay until after he closes the distance between us, etc. But I don't think thats really necessary.

I'll leave that IC post as is for now. If anyone has any gripes, let me know and I can adjust. The reason I am doing this in the first place is because I've already discussed it with Mervyl.

Mervyl:

You're in the ante-chamber / entrance way of Captain Knievel's hideout. Due to the Security protocols, that's likely the only thing you're going to see. It is also mentioned in this post. I figure we can do some RP before Captain Knievel "gives you a ride home" so to speak

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic