West End Warriors

Gizmo

Hey folks! A big part of Jack of all Blade's character is his commitment to his community. I was wondering if there were any other characters based in the West End or who might be passing through; Jack's looking to make some friends and/or enemies! I'd like to get a thread going with a few low or non-powered, street-level characters; sort of a Marvel Knights kind of thing. Of course, if you're playing an immortal wielder of terrible, primordial forces who hangs out in Jack's neck of the woods, that could work too!

On the opposite side of the spectrum you guys could use some competition:

Captain Knievel's hideout is in an abandoned train yard in the west end. But he has been hanging out in the Fens more and more of late. Partially to throw the dogs of his trail so to speak, and partially because people in the Fens are less likely to rat him out to the police every time he shows his face.

Groovy! There's a couple ways we could go with this; the two obvious options are teaming up to stop a crime or having an obligatory misunderstanding-fueled fight. Any ideas or preferences?

Jack'll want a rematch with the Captain at some point, quote, maybe even soon, but give the guy a chance to heal from the last beating, eh? Having a group of low/non-powered heroes go up against the meta-hating Knievel seems like it could be pretty interesting, though!

Alright, how about this: the Captian is working on recruiting a small army of thugs, right? What if the heroes run into each other while cleaning out a few punks, like a chop-shop or something, just in time for the boss (Knievel) to show up and make a big enough commotion to attract Zealot's attention?

Alright, everybody sound off if you're still interested. I'm thinking this could take place on September 22nd or so, unless anyone has other threads they need to 'schedule' around. Once we know everybody's on board, I'll put the threads up, and link to them here.