Sign in to follow this  
beard

I'm out...

For a couple days, gotta go help some friends of mine move so I won't be around for today and most of tomorrow (they've got a lot of stuff). So if any of the new character judges want to take a crack there are two characters waiting on approval....I just don't have the time this morning to get 'em done.

For a couple days, gotta go help some friends of mine move so I won't be around for today and most of tomorrow (they've got a lot of stuff). So if any of the new character judges want to take a crack there are two characters waiting on approval....I just don't have the time this morning to get 'em done.