And, Psyche with a mighty 9

So, our line up is:

Wander: 24

Edge: 14

Phalanx: 14 (Delayed down from 16)

Mystic Force: 10

Psyche: 9

Tech Kid: 8

First round, surprise goes to Wander and she and Mystic Force are currently the only ones involved. Ya'll can arrive at the top of next round.

Zephyr's Time Control array is currently set on Quickness+Speed, giving her a total rank of 12 in each. Her Invisibility array is set to Move-Only Concealment.

Initiative: 35.

Take 10 with Acrobatics & Skill Mastery (25 hits DC20) to stand up from prone as a Free Action (normally a Move).

Quickness to take 20 on a Notice check of her surroundings (+5 hits DC25) as a Free Action (normally 1 minute / 10 rounds, now 0.006 seconds).

Quickness to change clothes as a Free Action (normally 1 minute / 10 rounds, now 0.006 seconds).

Free Action to switch Time Control array to Flurry.

Full Action to Charge (Move + Attack, w/+2 Attack + -2 Defense) Tech-Kid.

Zephyr has total visual concealment for the round, and Tech-Kid is in a grapple, so he should be flat-footed against her attacks.

Take 10 with Acrobatics & Skill Mastery (25 hits DC25) and tumble over/under anyone standing in her path.

Attack Roll: 17. 19 total (Charge). Since it's an Autofire 3 attack, assuming she hits, every point by which she cleared his Defense gives her +1 to her base damage (+4/DC19). The Autofire bonus can push her damage up to a maximum of +8/DC23. Nonlethal. If Tech-Kid's Defense is somehow greater than 19, let me know and I'll burn my lone Hero Point for a re-roll.

if she doesn't move again next round, she'll become visible again. As it is, all anyone can see is Tech-Kid (hopefully) reacting as though he just got punched 10,000 times.

Psyche can definitely "see" her with her Accurate Mental sense. Anyone with an Acute Ranged sense (Normal Hearing for most of you) can hear her, but not target her. So everyone probably saw her blink into existence at the bottom of the steps, then disappear, then heard something beat feet like a drum machine up the steps.

Assuming any of her foes can pick the right 5ft square to target with an attack this round, their attack suffers a 50% miss chance. However, Zephyr's Defense is only +8/DC18 this round (Charge).

Erin is going to attempt to stun poor ol' hapless grappled Joey, spending an HP to power-stunt Stunning Attack. She's making a full power attack and will be using the inspiration bonus from Edge to bolster it as well, if that applies to damage. I don't think I need an attack roll since she won't be trying to maintain the grapple, right? The damage DC is 25 or 30, depending on whether the inspire bonus adds on.

And Edge would like to add that if Joey passes the save, he would like to make that not happen.

Edge fatigues himself to power-stunt

Nullify 11 (all Concealment effects) (Extras: Burst Area, Duration [sustained]) (Flaws: Full-Round Action)

He spends an HP on the Nullify power check for a total of 22. Spends HP as necessary to make Zoe's Reflex save and Concealment check come in underneath that.

The descriptor for this particular Nullify is "Luckily for the assembled heroes, Zoe forgot to keep making herself invisible!"

Edge fatigues himself to power-stunt

Nullify 11 (all Concealment effects) (Extras: Burst Area, Duration [sustained]) (Flaws: Full-Round Action)

He spends an HP on the Nullify power check for a total of 22. Spends HP as necessary to make Zoe's Reflex save and Concealment check come in underneath that.

The descriptor for this particular Nullify is "Luckily for the assembled heroes, Zoe forgot to keep making herself invisible!"

You're a rat bastard. :P She was gonna reveal herself next round anyway.

Opposed Power Check / Will Save (same bonus): 12. Not even close.

Erin is going to attempt to stun poor ol' hapless grappled Joey, spending an HP to power-stunt Stunning Attack. She's making a full power attack and will be using the inspiration bonus from Edge to bolster it as well, if that applies to damage. I don't think I need an attack roll since she won't be trying to maintain the grapple, right? The damage DC is 25 or 30, depending on whether the inspire bonus adds on.

And Edge would like to add that if Joey passes the save, he would like to make that not happen.

First, terminology. When you use Extra Effort to gain a temporary feat on a power (like the Alternate Power feat), it's called a "Power Stunt." When you spend a Hero Point to temporarily gain a normal Feat, that's a "Heroic Feat."

Second, this would work one of two ways:

First, you could try to maintain the grapple, and if you won, you'd choose "Damage" as your result, and then apply the Stunning Attack. The opposed grapple check would substitute in the place of an attack roll.

If you're not doing it within a grapple, then you need an attack roll, just like any other attack.

Grapples don't just end because one party wants them to. You keep making opposed grapple checks every round until either someone escapes or someone KOs. You can choose "Escape" as the result if you win the opposed grapple check. If one party is already just trying to escape the grapple, and the other one wants to let him go, I think the GM can handwave an end to the grapple without requiring any actions on the GM's part.