Trade-Offs: [ -3 Attack for +3 Damage, -5 Defense for +5 Toughness]

Unspent PP: 0

Characters Name: Sekhmet

Alternate Identity: Jessica Doe

Height: 5.3 foot

Weight: 167 lbs

Hair: White

Eyes: Red

Description: Jessica is a tall and slender albino, quite well-shaped for a girl her age, with long flowing white hair and pale skin and striking red eyes, dressed mostly in black, making her pale skin be much more noticeable. When in her other form, however, as Sekhmet, she changes her face into one of a lionesse, fur covers parts of her arms and her nails grows slightly, but not by much. Jessica smells oftentimes like lilies but as Sekhmet she smells like blood.

History: Ever heard of Sekhmet? The Egyptian goddess sent down to the mortal realm by the other gods to punish the fools for not listening to them? Well she went a bit too far and was later killed by Anubis, after having drugged her down. But that's not where the story ends, for Sekhmet was a goddess and were to be reincarnated when the stars where right.

Meet Jessica Doe, born of a mother they couldn't identify, dying seconds after Jessica was born. With a dead mother and unknown father she was later sent to an orphanage to be taken care of. At the age of 6 she started to partly remember her prievious lifes, she felt an insatiable anger and thirst of violence, but she remanined calm, showing only little real proof of being a super-human to the rest, just starting to slowly research her current position and time. After 8 years, at the age of 14, she got into Shadow Academy.

Personality & Motivation: Sekhmet is violent, and likes nothing more than fighting, but knows also that she needs to restrain herself at the moment, otherwise she will be in a bit too big trouble, and those jail institutions doesn't seem like fun. She'll most likely create havoc or join in on merc operations, whatever she feels like, if it gets her to fight, it should probably be good.

Also, her current reincarnation is flawed, much of her old strength is gone, and she wants it back, and so she strives for self-improvement and should she get a chance to get to know why this reincarnation is flawed, she'll take it, it might help her know what to do so she can repair it.

Powers & Tactics: Sekhmet is durable, that is for sure, and strong as well, so she will opt for going in fast to melee and take out her opponents there, old, crude, but effective.

Complications: Sekhmet has many complications in this time, examples are:

Enemy: Ka

Hatred: Anubis

Prejudice: Female, Teenager, Albino

Stats: 76pp

Str: 36 (+13)

Dex: 16 (+3)

Con: 40 (+15)

Int: 12 (+1)

Wis: 12 (+1)

Cha: 20 (+5)

Combat: 0pp

Attack: +7(melee)

Grapple: +0

Defense: +5 (+0 flat-footed)

Knockback: -12

Initiative: +13

Saves: 10pp

Toughness: +15 (+15 Con, +0 other)

Fortitude: +15 (+15 Con, +0)

Reflex: +3 (+3 Dex, +0)

Will: +11 (+1 Wis, +10)

Skills: 48r = 12pp

Intimidate 12 (+17)

Knowledge: Arcane lore 8 (+9)

Notice 12 (+13)

Survival 8 (+9)

Handle animal 8 (+13)

Feats: 20pp

Accurate attack

Animal empathy

Attack focus: melee 7

Dodge focus 5

Improved initiative 2

Startle

Beginners luck

Luck 2

Powers: 32pp

Morph 1 (into Sekhmet-form, divine descriptor)

Speed 2 (divine descriptor)

Superstrength 5

Impervious toughness 10

Drain Constitution 9 (divine descriptor, Extras: concentration, sustained, aura; Flaws: Full action [-3])

Drawbacks: 0pp

DC Block:

ATTACKS: SAVE DC: DAMAGE TYPE:

(Name of Attack)--------(Save DC/Type)------(Type of Damage: Bruise/Injury, or other)

Melee----------------------28/toughness--------Bruise/Injury

Drain CON-----------------19/Fortitude---------Drain

Costs: Abilities (76) + Combat (00) + Saves (10) + Skills (12) + Feats (20) + Powers 32) - Drawbacks (00) = 150

Please do note that this is not Iron Age game. We do not deal with excessive violence or 14 year olds that look like supermodels.

Stats: Being as she is 14, why are all her Strength and Constitution natural?

Combat: To put it nicely, this is points shaving. Not a good thing at all.

Saves: Good

Skills: Good

Feats: See combat section, otherwise, good

Powers: Please write the point value of each power at the end of each power like so: [Xpp].

My only problem is the Drain Constitution. Full round action is -1, not -3. Also note for your aura to work, they'd have to touch you for a full round. Not likely to happen.

Drain Constitution 9 (Extras: Aura, Duration/Sustained; Flaw: Action/Full) [27pp]

This power and the rest of your powers equal up to 45pp.

Yes, so I've noted, and I've told that Sekhmet has realised that lethal violence are frowned upon, and she does everything she can to adapt to her situation, she is very able to be calm and sociable and knows for her self that in these times, she needs allies.

I've not even been close to mention her looking like a super-model, just saying that she was QUITE well-shaped for her age, not VERY or something like that, but maybe I should have defined what I meant with quite. Oh and sorry, seems like I forgot to add that her current age is 16 as well, her joining the shadow academy was a part of her background, is that allowed?

As for her Strength and Constitution, they are there naturaly as she is the reincarnation of a goddess? Or would you prefer her to have them as enhanced traits?

So it takes a standard action to activate an aura otherwise? The action is on how long it takes for it to be activated, then it is sustained and everyone touching her will be in trouble, or have I made a major mistake?

With points shaving, are you implying the attack focus: melee or dodge focus? I'd guess only dodge focus, and yes, it might be seen as points shaving but it's also a bit because of her mentality, so most thing will hit her if they catch her from behind or makes acrobatic bluff. But if that is not good enough I'll make such changes.

Yes, so I've noted, and I've told that Sekhmet has realised that lethal violence are frowned upon, and she does everything she can to adapt to her situation, she is very able to be calm and sociable and knows for her self that in these times, she needs allies.
Good
I've not even been close to mention her looking like a super-model' date=' just saying that she was QUITE well-shaped for her age, not VERY or something like that, but maybe I should have defined what I meant with quite.[/quote']This is another thing. 5'3" 167lbs is not tall or lean. Check that link out. It's photographic heights and weights.