Sign in to follow this  
alderwitch

A Hard Day's Night [OOC]

Taylor's Init: 1d20=11 You've got her surprised and flat-footed this round. Her flat footed DC to hit is 2. I'll post her waking up then feel free to give it your best shot :D

Some thoughts:

Does anyone object to fiating the below as Zealot's temporary headquarters?

Size: Medium Toughness: 15

Concealed, Deathtraps, Laboratory, Library, Living Space, Security System, Torture Chamber, Workshop

It's basically Sanctum Sanctorum from the corebook, plus Deathtraps and a Torture Chamber.

(Both of which are explicated in Agents of Freedom, but are mostly self-explanatory).

Eviscerus, give me a Gather Info check. Your DC is 28.

Jack will take 10 on the relevant Diplomacy checks to use his Benefit, Connected, and Contacts. I'll wait for that Gather Info post before I go further. Where did you visualize Zealot's temporary lair as being, Evi?

Okay, my gather info is 24

I imagine his temp HQ being in a warehouse in Port Regal on the lake, seems like a fairly out of the way place. I have no probs with the temp HQ.

It looks like most warehouses you see on docks. All wood planking, a high rafter with a second floor, which only comes out from the backwall about halfway for storage. A couple side rooms including an office and cellar. The ceiling is rigged with a pulley system and several chains ending in hooks and other implements are hung from the rafters. Think Little House on the Prairie meets Texas Chainsaw Massacre. :twisted:

For those following along, all the players here have agreed to use their sheets as of their August edits. :)

Coupla things, Zealot:

That's a DC 23 save to avoid being shaken (-2 to attack rolls, saving throws, and checks) for one round.

After that, I need a Strength check from you to see how well Avenger does on his disarm attempt. (Even though you don't have the weapon in hand at the moment, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to grab for it. =) )19 That's not very good! Reroll with my Luck HP...20. D'oh!

Ah well. Avenger gets 20 on his Initiative. If only I could get a 20 on the actual die itself. :D

OK, so our order is

Avenger: 20 (1 HP, from the headquarters fiat)

Phantom: 19 (1 hit point, er, 1 HP.) [is a terrible person]

Zealot: 17: (1 VP (it seems only fair to give the monster hunter a VP when fighting a monster, even if he doesn't know it. :) )

Sign in to follow this