Y2K Bug (OOC)

MBCE

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EVERYONE

Leon can jump down to the first floor with an Acrobatics check to lessen the damage. The distance to the first floor is 20 ft so DC 17 toughness save.

Atlas has five gremlins on him while twelve are all around.

Doc has to make a grapple check to shake off the gremlin on him.

Zealot, the source of the creatures are on the first floor somewhere. Also, keep in mind that your nullify stunt will be dampened by walls and other objects in the way. So the blast would affect the creatures in your area, and most likely everything out in the open on the second floor, but have little effect to things on the first and third floor.

New round.

Status

Leon -- 1 HP

Boomer -- 1 HP

Dr. Archeville -- 4 HP

Atlas -- 2 HP 129 rnds left

Zealot -- 1 VP

1)Gremlins are all minions.

2)DEF +4 (Elusive Target), Toughness +2 [Protection 3],F+2, R+2, W+3 [Fearless]

Hopefully that Freeze Breath will be enough to hold the little buggers. I would have used Shockwave, but that seemed like it would cause more damage than it would prevent. :shame:

So the little buggers need to make 2 DC 20 reflex saves. I would have rolled, but I didn't know how many of them I could effect. From 30ft away, Atlas' Freeze Breath should have a radius of 15' or a 30ft diameter.

Ok, I take 10 on attack against gremlins and also use Power Attack feat by taking -5 on attack (So the total will be 18) and +5 on damage (so that total damage bonus will be +12). But that mean the gremlins don't have chance to make toughness save (because they have only +2) unless I can't use Power Attack feat when I take 10 against minions. And also Leon have Takedown Attack feat at rank 2 so that he could attack all the 3 gremlins.

Is this action fulled legal before I make post at IC thread?

Ok, I take 10 on attack against gremlins and also use Power Attack feat by taking -5 on attack (So the total will be 18) and +5 on damage (so that total damage bonus will be +12). But that mean the gremlins don't have chance to make toughness save (because they have only +2) unless I can't use Power Attack feat when I take 10 against minions. And also Leon have Takedown Attack feat at rank 2 so that he could attack all the 3 gremlins.

Is this action fulled legal before I make post at IC thread?

Looks good. make the post and I'll move you along.

All out Attack 5, take a 10 on my attack roll, which will hit, so I can now start a grapple. I again take a 10 on my grapple check, netting me a 45, unless I am mistaken, this would be well out the scope of a small creature's ability to escape. I will simply pin the creature rather than damage it.

Doc, I leave the analysis up to you, using whatever methods you deem necessary :twisted:

So, MBCE, what can Doc's scanners tell him? Or do their tech-nullifying powers also give them a tech-concealing ability, like what Ghost has?

That depends on what scanner you're using. What can your scanners detect? As I don't see magic as being on the list of items then he's not going to get much.

His Gadgets can make scanners that can detect pretty much anything but magic. ;)

What would, say, an x-ray show? Or a blood sample?

X-Ray would still show a form present with bone structure. A blood sample, which would mean getting very close to the creature, and they are immobile while pinned, not helpless. :)

Want to chance getting a blood sample?