Y2K Bug (OOC)

MBCE

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw you were going through a lot of changes for Boomer. As you have yet to do anything with powers, I ahve no problems using the new materials. Just let me know what changes are coming. The quick change is fine.

For the most part nothing has really changed, the new sheet is in my sig. He's basically lost his AoE attack, gained a better dazzle effect, Streamlined his Swarm form, and Improved his defenses.

Also I'll roll the toughness save, but in my last post (which I noticed a rather bad spelling area for cloths) But I had him turn into his swarm form (which is Insubstantual 3) before leaving the stall, so unless concussion is an energy it shouldn't affect him? But if it does...

Toughness save = 3

hrm Let's try that again with a Hero point

Toughness save = 9 (It say's 10 I accidentally put 3 instead of 2)

Okay so if it does affect him than he fails the save and loses a HP.

If Need be, consider Boomer to be using the Fascinate (perform) feat, and taking 10 on the checks (Resulting in a check of 25). As well as using his environmental control: Distraction ability (DC 15, 50ft radius, selective). :)

Unfortunately, your change is a Full action, which takes up your full round. Roll initiative. If you win, you can attempt the Fascinate feat, but remember that as the feat says, it is ineffective in combat. Which this is.

Gremlin intitative 6

EDIT: Hmm, with your initiative being a +6, you're going to go first, so you can get your action in. The perform isn'T going to work.

hmm I thought you could maintain action's that are Free and still do a Full round? (To maintain the environmental control) (although I might be missing something?) In any case He'll try and keep them distracted with his environmental control (DC 15), with a new action at the start of the next round if needed.

hmm I thought you could maintain action's that are Free and still do a Full round? (although I might be missing something?) In any case He'll try and keep them distracted with his environmental control. (DC 15)

It's not a matter of keeping the actions going. The feat clearly lists that combat, it can'T be used. Once you switch to human form, it's combat. It was your appearance that did it more than anything else.

okay than, in which case at the first sign that they were no longer fascinated he'd try to calm them with pulsing light (As Emotion Control 5 (Calm (possible love?)) DC 15). Did you want me to post now or did you want to say something first ;) .

You used the environment control. They made the save. Most left, and one attacked. Your action.

All characters in Combat

You may roll the damage against the creatures to help speed things up. Here are their combat information.

1)Gremlins are all minions.

2)DEF +4 (Elusive Target), Toughness +2 [Protection 3],F+2, R+2, W+3 [Fearless]

Leon and Atlas

Yeah give me an intiative for Atlas. He has his own creature to deal with, though. :) His gremlin has an intiative of a 9

Leon has an 18

His gremlin has an initiative of 5

So for you two in the sport store it looks like this:

18 Leon Mighty -- 1Hp

9 Gremlin

5 Gremlin

Using my burst area attack, first attack, not so good, got a 10

VP for reroll gets me a 18 with the +10 for the reroll makes it 28. Hopefully that hits. Power attacked for 4 which makes the Reflex save DC 22 and the toughness save DC 27

EDIT: Need to know how many I hit with that burst before, burst area is 60ft radius.

Using my burst area attack, first attack, not so good, got a 10

VP for reroll gets me a 18 with the +10 for the reroll makes it 28. Hopefully that hits. Power attacked for 4 which makes the Reflex save DC 22 and the toughness save DC 27

EDIT: Need to know how many I hit with that burst before, burst area is 60ft radius.

You'll get about 5 gremlins in that blast, but you'll be hitting bystanders as well. As the effect is targeted, there is no reflex save given to reduce the damage. The bystanders are considered minions as well. Let's say you hit about 2 bystanders in the blast as well.

The bystanders, sound reasonable?

EDIT: You get a lot more than 5 in that blast! Took me a moment to remember that it was a radius effect. You also hit a lot more than 2 bystanders as well. You catch 20 of the gremlins in that blast and 10 bystanders.

Because of his Leaping 1 in normal human form, would Samael take any damage from following the gremlins out into the mall through the window?

No damage. Going through the window would leave Samael on the walkway beyond the store. So it was only clearing a few inches. Now, if he wants to jump down to a lower level......

Ooooohhhh. I misunderstood what was going on. Blame the weird set-up of my local mall. Are there anymore gremlins I could reach and attack this round, or should I be more concerned with chasing after them right now?

All the gremlins ran out of the store. So it would be best to run after those that got away.