Y2K Bug (OOC)

MBCE

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No it's actually different for Drawbacks.

His drawback is very common (DC 5) meaning that it happens practically everyday. Effectively at the start of an adventure, he rolls 1d20. If it exceeds a 5, then he has beaten the DC and is therefore fatigued. If it was a common drawback it would be DC 10, and uncommon would be DC 15 (page 125 of Core book).

Also:

FATIGUED

Fatigued characters cannot move all out or charge and suffer a –2 penalty to effective Strength and Dexterity and a –1 penalty on attack and defense. A fatigued character who does something else or suffers an effect that would normally cause fatigue becomes exhausted.

No it's actually different for Drawbacks.

His drawback is very common (DC 5) meaning that it happens practically everyday. Effectively at the start of an adventure, he rolls 1d20. If it exceeds a 5, then he has beaten the DC and is therefore fatigued. If it was a common drawback it would be DC 10, and uncommon would be DC 15 (page 125 of Core book).

Also:

FATIGUED

Fatigued characters cannot move all out or charge and suffer a –2 penalty to effective Strength and Dexterity and a –1 penalty on attack and defense. A fatigued character who does something else or suffers an effect that would normally cause fatigue becomes exhausted.

Ok, thanks for the info!

Leon and Atlas

I need a Dex check DC 15 for Atlas to grab and stop the treadmill from flying through the window. (the strength check you can make taking 10 so only the Dex is needed.)

I need a Dex Check DC 30 from Leon for him to get to the weight machine in time to save the man. (The strength check you can make taking 10 so only the Dex is needed.)

I need a Notice check DC 29 from both Atlas and Leon. If you make a DC 20 check on the roll, you notice that the machine you're at has a hole in it and sparks fly from the opening in the machine. [Atlas, the treadmill, Leon the weight machine]

Hmm... I don't think it is much idea for Leon to make Dex roll because it is completely impossible for him. Because he have only +7 of Dex modifier and the maximal roll he can do is only 27 while DC is 30. Even he use extra effort, the maximal result will be only be 29.

Oops, I'm sorry. That should have been acrobatics, not Dex for Leon. I started with dex and changed it to Acrobatics after looking at the character sheet again. :oops:

Oops, I'm sorry. That should have been acrobatics, not Dex for Leon. I started with dex and changed it to Acrobatics after looking at the character sheet again. :oops:

Now that is different, but still I fail the rolls... (stupid Invisibly Castle...)

Acrobatics check (1d20+15=27)

I will spend a Hero Points to make reroll.

Acrobatics Check (1d20+15=18)

That guy is gonna die hard...

Notice check (1d20+10=26)

Notice check = 11

*Note: I'm going to be adding Quick change to boomer, so if you'd like we could say he used that to get changed to skip the whole 10 rounds of getting changed, but it's up to you ;) *

I saw you were going through a lot of changes for Boomer. As you have yet to do anything with powers, I ahve no problems using the new materials. Just let me know what changes are coming. The quick change is fine.