Ding Dong, The Witch is Dead!

Barnum

Which old witch?

The Final Exam witch!

*munchkins continue singing softly in the background*

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, final exams are over!

*munchkins cheer*

And I am free! For a few weeks at least. :D

How about you? Exams? Over yet? How long of a break do you get?

Which old witch?

The Final Exam witch!

*munchkins continue singing softly in the background*

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, final exams are over!

*munchkins cheer*

And I am free! For a few weeks at least. :D

How about you? Exams? Over yet? How long of a break do you get?

psssst, Barnum. i think he's calling you stoopid. i wouldn't take that if i were you.

I doubt that's what he meant, but even so . . . meh, it's true. :D I really struggle to prepare for my exams. I'm sure I passed them all, but I'm also sure my grades won't be stellar. I'm content, so . . . no worries. :lol:

psssst, Barnum. i think he's calling you stoopid. i wouldn't take that if i were you.

I doubt that's what he meant, but even so . . . meh, it's true. :D I really struggle to prepare for my exams. I'm sure I passed them all, but I'm also sure my grades won't be stellar. I'm content, so . . . no worries. :lol:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Oh hush, you. Or moo, or something. :)

What I meant is that I don't sweat exams, finals, SATs, reentry calculations, etc, past the point where I believe I've studied for them enough. That's all I can do, so why give myself an ulcer in the meantime? ;)

What I meant is that I don't sweat exams, finals, SATs, reentry calculations, etc, past the point where I believe I've studied for them enough. That's all I can do, so why give myself an ulcer in the meantime? ;)

Congratulations dude! Last night I attended my lady friend's graduation, and if the relief you're feeling is anything like theirs, you must be feeling pretty good right now.

As for me, well, I finished last year. The best part is, I did an acting degree, so no exams at all! We just had to do a play! :D

Congratulations dude! Last night I attended my lady friend's graduation, and if the relief you're feeling is anything like theirs, you must be feeling pretty good right now.

As for me, well, I finished last year. The best part is, I did an acting degree, so no exams at all! We just had to do a play! :D

Mine were all pretty easy, though that may be reaping the dual benefits of a community college and not declaring a major. And taking only social sciences. The physical sciences make my head hurt and feel stupid. So I avoid them until forced to take them. I just wish I knew more people down here and could have a party.

Mine were all pretty easy, though that may be reaping the dual benefits of a community college and not declaring a major. And taking only social sciences. The physical sciences make my head hurt and feel stupid. So I avoid them until forced to take them. I just wish I knew more people down here and could have a party.