On This The Day Of My Daughters Debut [OOC]

angrydurf

Hellion, Avenger, Phantom, and Angel attend a mob princesses Debutant Ball with Ace Danger acting as Major-Domo.

Timestamp evening of August 29th.

DC 25 Stealth check to sneak in anything security wouldn't want there

DC 15 Streetwise check to know who Frank Tonifanni is.

They are trying hard for the event to have the air of legitamacy so it is a White Tie event.

Go ahead and make arrival posts and we'll go from there.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Durf has said I can have Eddie run a small dance floor for the younger guests when it gets later.

He needs to build his connections as a DJ after all ;)

This is contingent upon whether the other characters/players in this thread are okay with it. So I will hold my introduction until I get approval.

I think AA's got a point on the super-hero angle. Also, I'm not sure what AD has in mind for the thread but at the kinda party this looks to be, I'm not sure even if Breakdown was there how he'd be able to interact with the guests really if he came to work. I mean, I think that they'd frown on the party staff fraternizing with the guests.

Ok so prior to the event (Pretty much immediatly following the events of a A Friendly Luncheon Ace takes some time to dig into Jack Farretti.

Contacts allows for him to get a 42 on a gather Info check in twenty minutes, He'll run a series of them on Jack as well as his buisnesses and whatever contacts come up in the initial checks taking 1-2 days to dig around. The highest DC for Gather Info is 25 for Protected. You can make an opposed Gather Info check (as can any onther targets that come up on the check) to know he's looked into you.

Ok so prior to the event (Pretty much immediatly following the events of a A Friendly Luncheon Ace takes some time to dig into Jack Farretti.

Contacts allows for him to get a 42 on a gather Info check in twenty minutes, He'll run a series of them on Jack as well as his buisnesses and whatever contacts come up in the initial checks taking 1-2 days to dig around. The highest DC for Gather Info is 25 for Protected. You can make an opposed Gather Info check (as can any onther targets that come up on the check) to know he's looked into you.

Jack Faretti is a dead man. Nothing that follows will make sense if Ace does not understand that simple point: Jack Faretti, an FCU dropout from suburban Adamsburg, died of a massive Max overdose nearly four years ago. By all accounts he was a contemptible nothing of a man, a drug addict and sometime dealer who ran with a crowd of dropouts and college punks on the Goth scene. His mother died of a massive heart attack shortly thereafter, his father killed himself a year later. It would be an obvious pseudonym if Ace hadn't managed to get a picture of a very familiar-looking body.

Jack Faretti the under the table businessman has his finger in sticky pies all over the city, many of them loosely affiliated with organized crime. He recently got quite wealthy, quite fast, and some powerful, dangerous, mysterious people have been seen taking orders from him. He has ties in medicine, in business, in crime and justice, and in Freedom City's very active club scene. No crimes bear his name, but there are a lot of things out there the law hasn't bothered to reach yet. There's actually substantially less information here than Ace might have expected to be able to find, a downright disturbing lack of connections to his usual social network. Who, or what, doesn't talk to Ace Danger? :o

(Have an HP for the GM Fiat there, Ace. ;) Jack doesn't know people have been looking into him, and I'll say any vampires who do know choose to keep their cards close to the vest. Like they do.)

Inneundo, focused towards jack "I know exactly how dirty your hands are already its as a courtesy I haven't told Taylor exactly who you are."

DC 15 sense motive for jack to pick up on the message same DC for Taylor to know there is a hidden message DC 20 for taylor to figure out the message. Ace can hit the DC to send the message on a 1 so I'm not gonna bother rolling ;)