On This The Day Of My Daughters Debut [IC]

angrydurf

"Not a problem, Ace, we'll re-enter the party from a different direction." Phantom dropped the thug uncerimoniously on the ground as he passed out and glided down to where Avenger and Ace were standing. She landed next to Jack as she solidified, and her smile flashed below the cowl of her cloak, "You just showed up to give the last blow and take the credit. It doesn't count if no one shoots at you."

She grinned up at Jack, her eyes sparkling with the lingering adrenaline high of the fight, "Right?"

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You stole my kill! Jack thought, as usual deeply annoyed at Ace. Not that he'd planned to kill the brute now that he had him nearly disabled, but seeing the other man sweep in and take his victory was still annoying. He stepped back deeper into the shadows, far enough that none of the onlookers could see him. But he supposed it wasn't very heroic to think that about someone who had come to his rescue. Eventually. He decided to at least try to be civil. "Good to know Ace Danger deserves his reputation. Thank you." He turned back to Taylor. "Will meet you inside by the rear entrance."

James watched as the others filtered away into the mansion, noting who they were, though Angel seemed determined to take down one last thug. Chuckling to himself, he hopped off the car and walked over towards her, pushing controlling feelings on the pinned guard. Despite the fact that no one had been paying much attention to him since it all went down, he'd certainly been involved. It was great chaotic fun; one of the reason he was smiling. The other was martial arts combat in a fetching slinky dress tended to rumple, tear or otherwise reveal more than it used to. and he could happily appreciate that. "Angel, seems you've enjoyed yourself. Shall we gather your shoes and head back inside? Or try some of those other...maneuvers we were discussing? I think our friend here is done and willing to let things go. Isn't that right," he said with a charming smile.

As Angel and Hellion wrapped up thier business more gruards could be seen comeing from the direction of the house. Ace quickly made his way to them and gestureing to towards the south wall shouted, "They went that way, over the wall."

As the bamboozled guards headed to the wal and for exits to acces the areas beyond Ace approached Angel and Hellion, "Well we should get back to the party then." He said with a slight smile, "From the looks of things thier quarry has gotten loose to terrorize them in the future and theres the debut dance about to start."

Phantom nodded her agreement to Avenger before she sank back into the ground and made her way back to the mansion once more. It was easy enough to find an empty space to slip up again and to change her clothes as she did so. Taylor pushed aside one of the velvet curtains to step around it, carefully putting weight on her heels once more. The only thing that she really had to set right was removing the Eye from her throat and fastening it around her wrist once more. That was a little difficult to do one handed and she stepped out to the rear entrance to meet Jack while she fiddled with trying to close the clasp.

Angel curtsied then reaches her hand out to Ace, "I'm sorry, Mr. Danger, I've had my share of suprises tonight." Looking to James and them back to Ace, she smiled politely, "Please forgive my faux pas, the Marks' will gladly pay for any damages here. Have a good evening sir."

With that Angel curtsied again then turned to James to politely take his arm. "Shall we go now? We'll begin maneuvers as soon as we get back to my place."

James took Angel's arms in his own and, with a slight nod to Ace, turned and headed for the parking lot. He could care less about offending the hosts. After all he'd just helped their attacker escaped and he'd done it by injuring quite a number of guards. "Maneuvers hmm? I seem to recall something interesting discussions about lessons and such." He walked her over to her car. "I'll meet you there" he said, quickly heading to get his own. The dawn was far from now and they were going to be rather tired but happy by the time it arrived.