• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Look at your comment. Now back to mine. Now back at your comment. Now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments, it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through comments, writing the comment your comment could look like. What did you post? Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again - The reply is now DIAMONDS. Anything is possible with legit comments.

Hello, glorious feminine subjects. Behold your claimed mate. Now turn your visage again to me. Then again to your male life partner. Then again upon Doom.

As expected, your male is not Doom. But if your mate rejected the impure body washes created by the terrorist Reed Richards and switched to locally made Latverian Old Doom body wash, he could begin to bear the musk of Doom.

Witness the world beneath you. Raise your eyes again. Where have you been taken? You're high above the earth in a weaponized orbital space platform, with the mangod named Doom that your man could smell of.

What do you hold in your paltry palm? Witness Doom again. It is a cosmic cube, bearing two copies of your favorite DVD series and hardbound graphic novels. Behold this vision once more. The paltry gifts are now the very gems of the Infinity Gauntlet, but even their reality shattering power is but a pittance compared to what your man could smell like using Latverian Old Doom.

I'm on a gravcycle.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...