Back to Basics (OOC)

Geez3r

Weeee. That means its my turn.

Let me first move the status page along:

Gossamer - Unharmed - HP x2

Wesley - Fatigued, Deafened, Bruised x1 - HP x3 - Totally blasted through a wall

Boomer - Unharmed - HP x2

Goons (8) - 2 Bruised, 6 Unharmed

Shatter Point - Unharmed

Atlas - Unharmed - HP x3

Alright. Here's what happened recently: Goss attacked and missed the leader very narrowly, Wesley got blown through a wall, Boomer and Atlas transformed.

2 goons will shoot at boomer, 4 will shoot at Atlas, and Shatter Point will attack Goss. The 2 goons in the tank-dozer will proceed to back the vehicle into the vault area, probably to actually commence the grab portion of this smash and grab.

The goons are smart enough to figure out that giant red guy is probably very tough so they power attack 5.

Goon Attack rolls vs Atlas DEF 15 - Power Attack 5, DC 29 toughness save if they hit (1d20+2=22, 1d20+2=9, 1d20+2=21, 1d20+2=4)

Alright, DC 34 and 29 toughness save for Atlas, the 34 first.

Toughness save vs Goon Attack 1 DC 34 (1d20+15=25) Bruised and Stunned.

Toughness save vs Goon Attack 2 DC 29 (1d20+14=21) Bruised and Stunned again.

The goons aren't so sure of light guy's abilities so they power attack for 2:

Goon Attack Rolls vs Boomer - DC 26 toughness if they hit (1d20+5=16, 1d20+5=7)

Now for Shatter Point to take out the last distraction

Shatter Point attack roll vs Gossamer DEF 18; Paralyze DC 24 Fortitude save if it hits (1d20+10=28)

I'm be spending a HP for Atlas so he can act regardless of the stun. But I want to get the NPC's IC post up first.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Atlas uses his Freeze Breath, which is a general area Cone Snare effect. He can target all 6 goons, but he can't get anyone else without effecting either the PC's or bystandards. They need a Reflex save for half effect, and then another to determine the Snare's effect, both DC 20.

First round of saves:

Goon Reflex save for Half Damage vs Freeze Breath (1d20+6=14, 1d20+6=10, 1d20+6=12, 1d20+6=10, 1d20+6=14, 1d20+6=7)

Wow. They all failed horribly.

Goon Reflex on Snare portion of Freeze Breath (1d20+6=11, 1d20+6=8, 1d20+6=16, 1d20+6=10, 1d20+6=22, 1d20+6=20)

2 passed. And for Ha's lets say that they're the 2 furthest away from Atlas, so the 2 that just shot at Boomer are still up, the other 4 are bound and helpless. They're toughs so the threshold for failing saves in smaller than normal.

Back to the top of the initiative order.

Boomers next move's will be to fly over to Gossimer (since he's seen her at claremont and this is his first hero job) He'll also try and help out to start with by using his environmental control 4 (distraction dc 15, 50ft radius, Selective) on the goons.

So the only roll's needed atm is the from the goon's for the distraction

Alright, Heritage isn't going to be coming back any time soon, so for the time being, I'll be NPC-ing her.

Gossamer Fortitude save DC 24 (1d20+6=18)

Gossamer is fully paralyzed and helpless.

Gossamer - Unharmed - HP x2 - Paralyzed & helpless

Wesley - Fatigued, Deafened, Bruised x1 - HP x3 - Totally blasted through a wall

Boomer - Unharmed - HP x2

Goons (8) - 2 Bruised, 6 (incased in ice)

Shatter Point - Unharmed

Atlas - Unharmed - HP x2

I'll edit my previous GM post for Gossamer being paralyzed and then posts your action IC.

We each gain a HP for effectively having half of our "party" taken out, and for Shatter Point meant to be a challenge for 4 people to take on.

Gossamer - Unharmed - HP x2 - Paralyzed & helpless

Boomer - Unharmed - HP x3

Shatter Point - Bruised x1

Atlas - Bruised x2 - HP x2

Alright, you failed by 9, meaning you are stunned, and unlike what happens normally, you stay stunned. You do however get to make a new save with each passing round, with a cumulative +1 bonus per round. So go ahead and roll it to see if you can act on your turn, for this round, it has a +1 bonus (in addition to whatever your Fort save already is).

And we both failed our Notice checks, so there may or may not be a surprise in our futures.

Paralyze atk roll vs Atlas DEF 10, PA 5, DC 29 Fort (1d20+5=19) That's a hit.

Fort Save vs Paralyze, DC 29 (1d20+15=21) Fails and is fully paralyzed. I'll keep it for now.

Every combatant has been neutralized, get a HP for the complication.

Boomer - Stunned (+2) - HP x4

Shatter Point - Bruised x2

Atlas - Bruised x2, Paralyzed (+1) - HP x3

Enough rounds have passed where Gossamer can potentially start making her saves vs Paralyze.

Goss Fort save vs Paralyze (1d20+9=13) not yet.

Atlas Fort save to recover from Paralyze (1d20+16=27) Not this turn.