The Raid [OOC]

Shadowboxer

He leaps over a parked car and vaults across a storage box, then races across the length of the warehouse to reach one of the guards standing beside a closed door.

That "parked car" is my poor excuse for an overturned file cabinet. :oops:

Two mooks left. The African and one other. I went ahead and took Shinken off the map, since he's not really relevant any longer.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:P Very nice twist, Barnum. I had some feeling the satchel was just a diversion, but there was no way anybody would pick up on that, with the situation as tense as it was.

Honestly . . . it was supposed to be a grenade, but at the last minute, I thought I'd revisit the cigarettes. :D It seemed almost symbolic.

:P Very nice twist, Barnum. I had some feeling the satchel was just a diversion, but there was no way anybody would pick up on that, with the situation as tense as it was.

Honestly . . . it was supposed to be a grenade, but at the last minute, I thought I'd revisit the cigarettes. :D It seemed almost symbolic.