The Raid [OOC]

Shadowboxer

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The map is done. I just need to finish up some planning and touch base once or twice with the villain I recruited. Look for this to start around Saturday morning (EST).

In case you want to start planning, here is a birds eye view of the roof of the warehouse in question. There is an entrance on the NE corner and the SW corner as well as a loading dock in the middle of the south wall. There are several small vent-like windows lining the top of the walls on the east and west side. The warehouse is dark, and there appears to be no activity in our around it.

factory.jpg

The map is done. I just need to finish up some planning and touch base once or twice with the villain I recruited. Look for this to start around Saturday morning (EST).

In case you want to start planning, here is a birds eye view of the roof of the warehouse in question. There is an entrance on the NE corner and the SW corner as well as a loading dock in the middle of the south wall. There are several small vent-like windows lining the top of the walls on the east and west side. The warehouse is dark, and there appears to be no activity in our around it.

factory.jpg

factory.jpg