The Raid [OOC]

Shadowboxer

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys decide to team up, go ahead and dispatch the mooks however you want. None of them can hurt Nanowire and none of them can hit Nightrival. The three of you should be able to take them all out in the next round of posting.

I'll post if you want me to, but there's really no need I don't think.

If you guys decide to team up, go ahead and dispatch the mooks however you want. None of them can hurt Nanowire and none of them can hit Nightrival. The three of you should be able to take them all out in the next round of posting.

Okay, I'll wait for Shadowboxer to chime in on my answer, then start things up. BTW, Internet is going to be spotty for the next few days during the move. I'm basically typing this as I shove things in boxes. :)

No worries there. I'm going to be away from the internet for the next three (or so) days.

Okay, I'll wait for Shadowboxer to chime in on my answer, then start things up. BTW, Internet is going to be spotty for the next few days during the move. I'm basically typing this as I shove things in boxes. :)

No worries there. I'm going to be away from the internet for the next three (or so) days.

My post is up. I didn't entirely expect this particular resolution either, but that just means Nanowire and Nightrival can pound on each other on a later date. :)

I'm Moving All Out just to reach the guard and switching to a Defensive Stance using the Defensive Attack feat. I'm kind of a combat nut. I can't help it. :roll:

I'll make my attacks after Nanowire and Shinken move.

My post is up. I didn't entirely expect this particular resolution either, but that just means Nanowire and Nightrival can pound on each other on a later date. :)

I'm Moving All Out just to reach the guard and switching to a Defensive Stance using the Defensive Attack feat. I'm kind of a combat nut. I can't help it. :roll:

He leaps over a parked car and vaults across a storage box, then races across the length of the warehouse to reach one of the guards standing beside a closed door.

That "parked car" is my poor excuse for an overturned file cabinet. :oops:

Two mooks left. The African and one other. I went ahead and took Shinken off the map, since he's not really relevant any longer.

He leaps over a parked car and vaults across a storage box, then races across the length of the warehouse to reach one of the guards standing beside a closed door.

That "parked car" is my poor excuse for an overturned file cabinet. :oops:

Two mooks left. The African and one other. I went ahead and took Shinken off the map, since he's not really relevant any longer.