Star Crossed Lovers [OOC]

angrydurf

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I'm aparently E-tarded, The 30 you posted in the IC will disperse the smoke no problem.

Saves. Guns are objects and uneffected by non-lethal so they spark and missfire but remain functional.

Thugs Reflex; Toughness (1d20+6=18, 1d20+8=19, 1d20+6=23, 1d20+8=22, 1d20+6=17, 1d20+8=28, 1d20+6=25, 1d20+8=15) One thug goes down.

Reflex; Toughness (1d20+6=26, 1d20+8=15) Thug leader is bruised and stunned.

Brining him to two bruises

Initiative Order - Round 4

Blink - 27 - 1 VP - Uninjured

Man and Woman in Car - 18 - Uninjured

Dark Star - 12 - 2 HP - - Bruised x 1

Thug Leader - 11 - Bruised x 2 stunned

Arrowhawk - 10 - 2 HP - Uninjured

Thugs - 7 - 3 Minions

Edge - 4 - 3 HP - Uninjured

Obscure effect is gone.

Ouch that's going to hurt (1d20+7=9)

So it's time to use the last bit of fate...

So she staggers under the impact, but shrugs it off (1d20+7=25)

On an related note, what kind of hero opens up on two women fleeing the scene? Considering neither of us has any weapons, nor has made any threatening actions other than fleeing the scene of several people shooting. I'd think there's got to be some serious repercussions on that kind of action. Add to the fact that there are several people with weapons who are actually shooting... well it doesn't look very heroic.

yeah, DS has had some trouble with Arrowhawks methods in the past ;)

Ok, quick recap/sum for me:

two girls are running and get shot/stunned repeatedly in the back and one goes down. (neither was armed)

there's still a guy in the busted car who has a regular pistol...

Where are the thugs with the ridiculously tough/indestructible weapons?

Basically right Cy.

Two unarmed girls run out of the car and are shot by Arrowhawks flurry of arrows. One drops the other is fine (Due to VP use).

Ther guy i the car had a pistol but it heated up/misfired when you blasted all the weapons and is lying on the ground where he dropped it. He is caling for one of the Girls "Natasha".

Half the thugs are unconcious the others have grabbed their unconcious brethren and are preparing to run.

The thug leader is hacking between firing bursts from his rifle at you due to Arrowhawks tear gas arrow.

Edit: Yes that was blinks last VP