Star Crossed Lovers [OOC]

angrydurf

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dazed makes you unable to act for one round (but unlike stun you retain normal defenses).

So the order of actions is as thus; DS flies in and lifts everyone but one of the thugs on Init 12, On Init 7 the one thug who evaded the gravity control fires a stun blast achieving a dazed result on DS (Other thugs too disoriented to fire this round), Moving on to round 2 on initiative 16 the thug leader fires his weapon to no effect and orders the thugs to fire on the heroes and pop smoke, Round 2 init 12 DS is still dazed so no actions though he manages to maintain his effects, Round 2 initiative 7 the thugs carry out the leaders command and fire on DS/Edge/Arrowhawk or throw smoke grenades.

We are now on the bottom of round 2 with Edges action after that happens and resolves we move to blink at the top of Round 3.

So toughness fails by 3 is a bruised result, Fort is successful and DS is no longer Dazed and able to act as of his Initiative on round 3.

Ok quick questions before I can post. I am behind Arrowhawk who is wiping the floor with a minion. Above is DS. Where is the smoke and how many of the minions are left? Also, I am assuming that the minions attacking were indeed the contacted muscle I came with. There isn't another team that I was with was there?

Sorry just want to clarify the basics before getting into trouble :)

Yea the minions being attacked are your muscle. There are 7 thugs and thier leader who are being held up in the air, the smoke covers a 20' x 40' line that basically envelops the scene though is only a move action worth of movement to get out of.

DS is hovering a bit above the scene and Arrowhawk is between you and where the thugs would land were tehy to fall since you approached not from the same direction as them.

Initiative Order - Round 3

Blink - 27 - 2 VP - Uninjured

Man and Woman in Car - 18 - Uninjured

Thug Leader - 16 - Uninjured - held by gravity in the air

Dark Star - 12 - 2 HP - - Bruised x 1

Arrowhawk - 10 - 2 HP - Uninjured

Thugs - 7 - 7 Minions - held by gravity in the air

Edge - 4 - 5 HP - Uninjured

Nope, I don't see her ;)Notice (1d20+8=19)

I'm simply canceling the gravity affect, letting everyone take falling damage (no idea what that is or how it affects a car ;) )

Not sure if I can use the radiation blast that way or not. Seems like a good idea though. If not, let me know and I'll edit. Also, I'm assuming that unless Blink has those weapons, whatever she is carrying should be fine.

1d20+8=28, 1d20+8=18, 1d20+8=28, 1d20+8=18, 1d20+8=26, 1d20+8=15, 1d20+8=28 Toughness save DC 20 for falling Four are fine 3 are KO'd

Thug leader Acrobatics followed by toughness. 1d20+5=25, 1d20+8=15

Acrobatics drops the DC to 19 so he recieves a bruise.

The guns take 10 for a toughness save of 25 (advanced polymers equivalent of titanium) and are fine. (the kids gun heats up and jams he drops it)

Car takes 10 on its toughness and is bruised suspension may need some help soon but its drivable. People in the car are jostled but unharmed.

Thug Leader uses acrobatics for instant up then moves out of the smoke fireing a stun blast at Dark Star

1d20+5=16, 1d20+8=27 Thats Failure on the instant up so instead he will Order the others into action... after standing up.

Initiative Order - Round 3

Blink - 27 - 1 VP - Uninjured

Man and Woman in Car - 18 - Uninjured

Dark Star - 12 - 2 HP - - Bruised x 1

Thug Leader - 11 - Bruised x 1

Arrowhawk - 10 - 2 HP - Uninjured

Thugs - 7 - 4 Minions

Edge - 4 - 5 HP - Uninjured

Hawky is up.

They are more spread out than that theres probably 3 (not including the leader) that are that close together. Also they are all still in the obscure effect so have full concealment so you could try and guess where they landed but unless you have a non-visual accurate sense or some way of countering the obscure chances are not good.

Saves For when the Tear gas goes off next round on arrowhawks action.

Reflex saves (1d20+6=16, 1d20+6=25) Thugs save. Evasion drops effect to nil.

Thug leader Reflex save followed by fort Save (1d20+6=10, 1d20+2=10) Sucks and is nauseated only move actions for him until he gets out of the cloud.

Thugs fire 1 at Dark Stars position one at Arrowhawks position the other two misjudge where in the cloud the heroes are and fire uselessly.

Thug 1 vs DS; Miss chance, over 10 is a possible hit; followed by attack roll. (1d20=12, 1d20+10=26) Thats a hit DC 25 Toughness save

Thug 2 VS Arrowhawk; Miss chance, over 10 is a possible hit; followed by attack roll. (1d20=13, 1d20+10=12) Thats a miss.

Move actions to gather thier fallen camrades (Minus the one next to edge)

Edge is up. The smoke is starting to clear up some Edge and Darkstar should be out of the dispersing cloud next round.