WCZA Channel 7: News for December 10

Heridfel

"In our top story tonight, the man found murdered in Lantern Hill Cemetary has now been identified as Dr. Peter Hanks of Grant Conglomerates. Dr. Hanks was found Sunday evening with two gaping wounds in his abdomen. Coroners discovered that his kidneys had been surgically removed from his corpse. Dr. Hanks was one of Grant Conglomerates' top researchers in the area of stem cell research.

Dr. Hanks is survived by his mother, Patricia Hanks."

For any stories that I post, you can always PM me to make skill checks (such as Gather Information) to expand upon what I post here, if your character would be interested in it. If you do not have Freedom City, you may want to PM me to make such a skill check, as this NPC is in that book.

"In our top story tonight, the man found murdered in Lantern Hill Cemetary has now been identified as Dr. Peter Hanks of Grant Conglomerates. Dr. Hanks was found Sunday evening with two gaping wounds in his abdomen. Coroners discovered that his kidneys had been surgically removed from his corpse. Dr. Hanks was one of Grant Conglomerates' top researchers in the area of stem cell research.

For any stories that I post, you can always PM me to make skill checks (such as Gather Information) to expand upon what I post here, if your character would be interested in it. If you do not have Freedom City, you may want to PM me to make such a skill check, as this NPC is in that book.