First Impressions; Jadon's first day! (IC)

Kavos

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Pizza is the beat all and end all of goals! you guys should know that! :D"

JJ chuckled, "Yes Eddie... you keep believing that." JJ said jokingly giving Eddie a mock pat on the back. "So anyway, what do you guy's normally do for fun?...Other than eat pizza." JJ asks, directing that last part to Eddie more than the others.

"Noted." James shrugged a shoulder as he walked, not impressed yet. "Fun? Clubs, parties, raves. Fast cars, risky sports. Girls. The usual," he said with a grin. James spent most of his time having fun and as little as possible in the way of work. Like any rich you playboy should.

Mike frowned at Eddies suggestion that they should just ignore the rules that had minimal consequence for breaking them, But it was Eddies way he supposed.

"Well the school sponsors various activities, and we all go out occasionally on the weekends sometimes. Pretty normal stuff, the Amusment Park or a show or something..." He trailed off as he remembered that just about all of thier recent group actinities had ended up with some kind of disaster needing to be averted.

JJ give's Eddie a look of mock shock. "Why am I not surprised you have one of them." JJ said. "And who one this planet is going to believe that I'm twenty one?" JJ asked rhetorically.

Turning to Mike, "That's cool... and legal." JJ said eying Eddie with fake disapproval. "I suppose there's also the occasional ah... 'field trip' and such too." JJ said crypticically referring to being a hero.

As the group wandered up to the Pizza parlor, "So who said they were paying again and what does everyone want?" JJ asked

• 1 month later...

The group of new friends got to know eachother better int he traditional teen ritual of toppings debate and time spent socializing over a few slices. As the evening went on it didn't take long for Jadon and Eddie to drift into conversation about a possible band. Who knew what the future would hold.