[Announcement] Backup Tomorrow

Barnum

Tomorrow morning at around 6:50 AM (EST, GMT -5), we will be running a site backup. It should take less than 3 minutes from start to finish, but the site will be unavailable during that time. If it goes quickly, I will be running a backup at that time several times a week. If this time (and the loss of those 3 minutes) is going to be a hardship on anyone, send me a PM, and I'll see what I can do about moving it.

Thanks!

Tomorrow morning at around 6:50 AM (EST, GMT -5), we will be running a site backup. It should take less than 3 minutes from start to finish, but the site will be unavailable during that time. If it goes quickly, I will be running a backup at that time several times a week. If this time (and the loss of those 3 minutes) is going to be a hardship on anyone, send me a PM, and I'll see what I can do about moving it.

Thanks!

Thanks!