The job OOC

cosmicarus

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm assuming that everyone else left during the smackdown; if I'm wrong, I'd go to them and ask politely which actor is the target, telling them that I'll retrieve him in exchange for 9 of the 10 million. 1 million for nothing more than they already paid (i.e., whatever signing that form will do) - that's a good deal for any villain.

If I'm right, putting WB on the roof means I could run into Satori, which gives us a chance to talk and decide to work together. Also, RP together, which is good stuff.

I'm assuming that everyone else left during the smackdown; if I'm wrong, I'd go to them and ask politely which actor is the target, telling them that I'll retrieve him in exchange for 9 of the 10 million. 1 million for nothing more than they already paid (i.e., whatever signing that form will do) - that's a good deal for any villain.

If I'm right, putting WB on the roof means I could run into Satori, which gives us a chance to talk and decide to work together. Also, RP together, which is good stuff.

Well, I just took advantage of the room being empty save for the two MCs to just sign my name (and show off my stealth a little), now that Satori's objection re: revealing myself is made moot by the clearing of the room. Now I'm leaving by the roof exit, so we can run into each other if you wish. :)

Well, I just took advantage of the room being empty save for the two MCs to just sign my name (and show off my stealth a little), now that Satori's objection re: revealing myself is made moot by the clearing of the room. Now I'm leaving by the roof exit, so we can run into each other if you wish. :)

Sorry, thought you were going to post the actual exit that you were making. I figured that I spotted you, because that's the purpose of role-playing together. Heavy's also trying to use the little bit that he heard Wrecking Ball say about capturing an actor to make it sound like he knows more than he does, to keep the balance of power relatively even. If Satori figured out that he didn't know who the target was, Satori could demand a greater share of the loot without any other concessions, and he doesn't want that.

Sorry, thought you were going to post the actual exit that you were making. I figured that I spotted you, because that's the purpose of role-playing together. Heavy's also trying to use the little bit that he heard Wrecking Ball say about capturing an actor to make it sound like he knows more than he does, to keep the balance of power relatively even. If Satori figured out that he didn't know who the target was, Satori could demand a greater share of the loot without any other concessions, and he doesn't want that.

You've got radar, that would reasonably pick Satori up even in a successful Stealth roll unless he knew about it (which he /does/ now, or at least, has enough info to reasonably guess) and would thus know that shadows aren't enough, he's got to stay behind hard cover and/or lots of ground clutter. Or at least, its good enough for rp purposes right now, rules-legal or not.

So, ball's in your court. :)

You've got radar, that would reasonably pick Satori up even in a successful Stealth roll unless he knew about it (which he /does/ now, or at least, has enough info to reasonably guess) and would thus know that shadows aren't enough, he's got to stay behind hard cover and/or lots of ground clutter. Or at least, its good enough for rp purposes right now, rules-legal or not.