The job OOC

cosmicarus

I'll stick around. I'm very thankful for my Super-Senses (radio) at the moment. Standing in place would be deadly boring for someone who isn't a Zen master, such as Heavy. Listening to a hockey game while standing in place isn't the most exciting thing, but it passes the time. Plus, you can imagine that he occasionally reacts to something he hears on the radio for comedic effect. It's like watching a person on a Bluetooth headset talk. He looks like a crazy person.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll stick around. I'm very thankful for my Super-Senses (radio) at the moment. Standing in place would be deadly boring for someone who isn't a Zen master, such as Heavy. Listening to a hockey game while standing in place isn't the most exciting thing, but it passes the time. Plus, you can imagine that he occasionally reacts to something he hears on the radio for comedic effect. It's like watching a person on a Bluetooth headset talk. He looks like a crazy person.

Here's to hoping that the real test is 'Whichever one of you was smart enough not to leave a frackin' signature sample in our hands passes'. :)

But ic, there's no way Satori's giving up a perfectly good stealth advantage without a better reason than 'No bureaucratic folderol, no money.'

Here's to hoping that the real test is 'Whichever one of you was smart enough not to leave a frackin' signature sample in our hands passes'. :)

But ic, there's no way Satori's giving up a perfectly good stealth advantage without a better reason than 'No bureaucratic folderol, no money.'

Before it goes further, I had been planning on jumping (on) the Englishman as soon as he left the place, hopefully as a surprise attack. Heavy's hoping to pound him into the ground, both for the insult he was given, and to intimidate anyone around into relaying the target of the snatch and grab once he asks nicely. Is that possible, before they all scatter north?

Before it goes further, I had been planning on jumping (on) the Englishman as soon as he left the place, hopefully as a surprise attack. Heavy's hoping to pound him into the ground, both for the insult he was given, and to intimidate anyone around into relaying the target of the snatch and grab once he asks nicely. Is that possible, before they all scatter north?